Thread: OC'd morning errands

Post imported post

I OC'd my 9mm Millennium Pro this morning all around Evans running errands this morning.

7-11, Home Depot and Autozone... I didn't even get talked to about my gun, one kid about snapped his neck checking out my pistol as I told him I needed a new power drill, but no one else seemed to notice or mind.

also carried last night stopping at an ATM, because a friend of a friend was robbed with a large knife after making a cash withdrawal in Denver...

I just moved here from South Dakota, and Evans seems really nice, and most of the people I've talked to have been very pleasant.

Post imported post

The Fiercest Beard wrote:
    I OC'd my 9mm Millennium Pro this morning all around Evans running errands this morning.

7-11, Home Depot and Autozone... I didn't even get talked to about my gun, one kid about snapped his neck checking out my pistol as I told him I needed a new power drill, but no one else seemed to notice or mind.

also carried last night stopping at an ATM, because a friend of a friend was robbed with a large knife after making a cash withdrawal in Denver...

I just moved here from South Dakota, and Evans seems really nice, and most of the people I've talked to have been very pleasant.

How do you like that pistol? I carry a .45 Millennium Pro. Nice enough pistol for me and very compact shape. Wish the grip had more form though.

Post imported post

I've OC'd in both Home Depot and Autozone with no problems. In fact, I was getting help from an assistant manager at Home Depot and he complemented my holster and we talked guns for about 10 minutes.

Post imported post

cscitney87 wrote:
    How do you like that pistol? I carry a .45 Millennium Pro. Nice enough pistol for me and very compact shape. Wish the grip had more form though.
    hey i really like this gun, very affordable, with lots of features found on high end guns. I'd love a .45 down the road and a Mil Pro would be nice.

it has been reliable right out of the box, its compact and light weight, and with a 13 rd capacity, it has enough firepower I'm sure to handle most situations

unlike some ultra compacts, it has a full grip, which handles recoil very well, I can squeeze off all thirteen rounds very fast and accurately.

it also is surprisingly handsome for a poly frame gun. or at least i think so.

I've been OCing everywhere I go now, I had been expecting people to stop and say something in BestBuy or Target, but no one even batted an eye.

I never thought that there would be a place more pro gun than South Dakota, however, I think most from sunny Colorado maybe are just more sensible.
    maybe its the cold of South Dakota winter just makes people crazy. I never would have been able to carry in the Sioux Falls BestBuy or Target stores

Post imported post

The Fiercest Beard wrote:
    cscitney87 wrote:
    hey i really like this gun, very affordable, with lots of features found on high end guns. I'd love a .45 down the road and a Mil Pro would be nice.

it has been reliable right out of the box, its compact and light weight, and with a 13 rd capacity, it has enough firepower I'm sure to handle most situations

unlike some ultra compacts, it has a full grip, which handles recoil very well, I can squeeze off all thirteen rounds very fast and accurately.

it also is surprisingly handsome for a poly frame gun. or at least i think so.

I've been OCing everywhere I go now, I had been expecting people to stop and say something in BestBuy or Target, but no one even batted an eye.

I never thought that there would be a place more pro gun than South Dakota, however, I think most from sunny Colorado maybe are just more sensible.
    maybe its the cold of South Dakota winter just makes people crazy. I never would have been able to carry in the Sioux Falls BestBuy or Target stores
    Very gorgeous weapons they are.