Thread: Please say a prayer for the people of Haiti

Post imported post

And keep them in your thoughts in this time of crisis . We think we have it bad here with the bad economy & some of us losing our jobs. But they had virtually nothing before this and now they have absolutely nothing. Thousands dead with more being reported dead every minute. Very sad stuff. Donate to the red cross or other aid agencies if you are able.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    And keep them in your thoughts in this time of crisis . We think we have it bad here with the bad economy & some of us losing our jobs. But they had virtually nothing before this and now they have absolutely nothing. Thousands dead with more being reported dead every minute. Very sad stuff. Donate to the red cross or other aid agencies if you are able.
    I'll reiterate that.

The images and video I've seen have shown quite a terrible disaster down there. I know organizations are already springing into action and the U.S. Federal government is working on mobilizing aid and rescue missions. UN Peacekeepers, the very people tasked with helping people there, are crippled, hundreds of them are unaccounted forand a large portion already known to be dead or trapped in their headquarters.

I hope the best for them all, but it will be far from easy to recover from.