• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need help

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks Spam ....I do plan to be around to irritate you all further with my anoying opinions etc....Oh wait I never annoy anyone!!! :quirky

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

A prayer goes outfor ya, D72. May they patch you up and get you back to where you need to be.

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks I am so far feeling ok just waiting to see what the Doc has to say about the tests I had today and if and what course of action he wants to take.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
imported post

DEROS72 wishing you the best of luck.
I too have had a lot of heart trouble and have been retired for the past 6 years or so.

One thing for sure if it was bad news, you would have known right away, not to say that you will not have to have a procedure but I say look for the positive.

Anytime I have received bad news from test I was on the table with in hours or the next morning, here is hoping the best.

Dave

DEROS72

imported post

Well thats true The last heart attack I had I wasn't feeling right and went to the hospital and within a couple of hour had an angio and my 4th stint installed.

I will certainly keep you guys posted as they let me know.

DEROS72

imported post

Wow!!! You guys are something else.Proud to beassociated with all of you and this cause that is so important. As long as I have it me you'll get the best I can do.You all have blessed me very much.

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks SVG ,in fact a few of us were talking about the second annual Willow Lake Meet .I have already talked to the Safeway management and they are more thatn happy to support us again with donations of all the food and drink.They just said let us know when.. also Blumethals and others.I am toying with the idea of a new handgun for the grandprize along with the other prizes like we had last year.We have much support around here......

I have another appointment with the cardiologist next week on Thursday so we shall see...He usually has me come in every 6 months never had to see him so soon .

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Deros

Not seeing you till next week is a good thing, if it was real serious you would be seeing your doc right now.

DEROS72

imported post

I hope thats the case .My heart does make a lot of noise.And I have been diagnosed with congestive heart failure.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
I hope thats the case .My heart does make a lot of noise.And I have been diagnosed with congestive heart failure.
I have been living with congestive heart failure for sometime with increased water pills and reduced salt helps a lot but there are still those days.

It has not slowed my feistiness any, just asked around lol.

DEROS72

imported post

Good deal Dave...I have as well but this whole valve making a bunch of noise is new.So we'll see what doc says .

Trigger Dr

imported post

Jim,

If they decide that you need a transplant, make cetain they get a heart from a bigot. That way you can be certain that it has never been used. Same with a brain.