• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MEM Spotted Either CC Or Unarmed?

derf

imported post

Does MEM CC or go unarmed? A buddy claims to have spotted him and there was no OC going on.

Maybe it wasn't him?
I dunno. Anxiously awaiting the pics, though.

sandman

imported post

derf wrote:
Does MEM CC or go unarmed? A buddy claims to have spotted him and there was no OC going on.

Maybe it wasn't him?
couldn't have been he hates CC and is Mr. open carry 2007

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Marshaul's Postulate of LA-OCDO Trolling (MPLOT):

Any person who creates a thread which refers to "MEM" in the title is, by default, a troll.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

jimmyb wrote:
derf wrote:

Maybe it wasn't him?
couldn't have been he hates CC and is Mr. open carry 2007

if he was cc, wouldn't that be illegal if he doesn't have a permit?

Revolver_Ocelot

imported post

VORiaSOI wrote:
he could answer

You're not gonna hold ur breath for that are ya? :lol:

Yep, it seems MEM, the great advocate of OC and dispiser of CC, the guy who tells you to "stand up and walk like a man", has been caught livin a lie. :what:

Illegal carrying of a firearm. I believe they could have made that one stick this time if he had been caught at it by the po po.

I hear there's pictures proving it. Anybody got em?

sraacke

imported post

Revolver_Ocelot wrote:
VORiaSOI wrote:
he could answer

You're not gonna hold ur breath for that are ya? :lol:

Yep, it seems MEM, the great advocate of OC and dispiser of CC, the guy who tells you to "stand up and walk like a man", has been caught livin a lie. :what:

Illegal carrying of a firearm. I believe they could have made that one stick this time if he had been caught at it by the po po.

I hear there's pictures proving it. Anybody got em?
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"http://www.laopencarry.org/mem-caught-illegal-cc-ing-t225.html

derf

imported post

marshaul wrote:
Marshaul's Postulate of LA-OCDO Trolling (MPLOT):

Any person who creates a thread which refers to "MEM" in the title is, by default, a troll.
Why not keep your posts in the Kalifornia section?

MEM is a figure here who plays a large role in the OC scene. Like him or not, agree with him or not, he is a player.
MEM may or may not have influenced a kid who is up on murder charges.
If THE proponent of OC and hater of CC is seen unarmed or CCing then it is an incident to be discussed.

Your post, OTOH, is the most troll-like in this thread, so far.

derf

imported post

ya35ec9

yban2cr

derf

imported post

I would like to add that the spotter did not call the police, even though he had reason to believe that someone was illegally carrying a gun.
I know there are many MEM-haters who would have called the police, confronted, and/or harassed MEM. That is not how the spotter rolls.
He was just amazed because when he finally ran into MEM, MEM was not OCing.

imported post

Now that I have seen these pics, I called Mark to confirm just what happened.

His wife told Mark some guy was "creeping her out," kept staring at her body.

*** EDITED BY MODERATOR ... WE DO NOT POST PRIVATE INFORMATION HERE ***

Mark stated Lee seemed friendly enough, but never had the balls to say anything about carrying a gun or not, never identified himself as a cop.

VORiaSOI

imported post

wow, posting personal private information!

the statists would be proud.

im not sure anyone posted anything personal about mark. did he?

barf

imported post

murphy stillwater wrote:

This man turns out to be , his wife's name is , they live at , according to his driver's license info.

Mark stated Lee seemed friendly enough, but never had the balls to say anything about carrying a gun or not, never identified himself as a cop.
Dude, wtf? What does this have to do with anything? Are you saying that the reason he was illegally CCing is because someone was staring at his wife?

Then you post someone's name, wife's name, and address?

Why don't you be true to your 1st (and only other) post here and not post on this site any more. Oh, and seek professional help.

Edited to add:
IOP1
IBTL
IBTD

4angrybadgers

imported post

Murphy, might want to remove that PII. That's a big no-no.

P.S. your previous post (#1 of 2, half a year ago) said it would be your "first and last post" because you were tired of the "soap opera". Looks like you changed your mind, eh?

As for the thread topic... all I can say is "L-O-freakin-L". Caught in the act he blasts others for! :)

turbodog

imported post

murphy stillwater wrote:

This man turns out to be Baton Rouge city police officer , his wife's name is , they live at , according to his driver's license info.

If the poster won't remove this the admins should do so ASAP.
Moron.

derf

imported post

murphy stillwater wrote:

This man turns out to be Baton Rouge city police officer , his wife's name is , they live at , according to his driver's license info.

Mark stated seemed friendly enough, but never had the balls to say anything about carrying a gun or not, never identified himself as a cop.
Not true. If the guy was BRPD he would have been duty bound to investigate the alleged illegal carry since MEM indicated that he was carrying.
Your google fu may be strong but many of your facts are incorrect.
Your post is a personal attack and further attack may be unwise on your part.

LOL. I doubt that. The spotter didn't mention her or post any pics of her. Maybe she is pretty? Although pretty women are used to being looked at.