• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Public servants who knowingly violate the Constitution?

DEROS72

imported post

As much as I want to do that joeroket has a point.Although I would advocate a gunowners protest in Olympia.Verify when this may come up for discussion and have there as many as possible.However if they insist on pushing this a stronger reaction may be warranted.Also there can be no compromise.No registration, no change in the status quo unless it is to further our right to bear arms.

Then again I just can't get past the arrogance of thes people to think they can dictate what rights we have or don't have and unwarrantedinspections .Would only be a matter of time the people conducting inspections will just begin confiscating .

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Is there going to be a Washington State Second Amendment March in April? That would be the place to protest in large armed numbers.

DEROS72

imported post

There is a Teaparty Rally April 15th with the second ammendment march the 19th.But would that be to late aws this session ends in March I believe.

DEROS72

imported post

a few of us were oc at the teaparty last sept.We weren't viewed as angry armed mobs.I would OC there again in a New York minute.I Oc everywhere that would be no different.

Squeak

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
Yep not as an angry mob but a well armed respectable citizens.
Well, that lets me out-I don't get any respect.:lol: Rodney Dangerfield

DEROS72

imported post

What does it matter ? according to the media any of us that rally for the Constitution are considered mobs anyway.Except Squeak he's respectable.

I having trouble with the idea of just sitting on my hands and doing nothing with this other than write letters that I have my doubts these arrogant asses even look at.

antispam540

imported post

Showing up armed outside of someone's office is definitely *not* what I'm talking about here. If someone in particular was ordering the confiscation of firearms, then it might be part of a response to visit them en masse and perform a citizen's arrest, but certainly not until then.

I'm talking about the proper response to an imminent use of force against your person and/or personal property and civil liberties, not a response against imminent political douchebaggery - we already know what to do about political situations, which is vote and protest, as that's all we can do under the law.