• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sorry if this is late, posting from Iraq

tat2ed_guy

imported post

I got this in an email and thought I'd post it for all to see. Plus, Im spreading the word here in Iraq about this site and our rights. Going world wide....lol

sorry guys, its not posting for some reason..

Squeak

imported post

Thank you for your service to our country! We appreciate the work that you all are doing.:celebrate

dlnwoody

imported post

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
How's the weather in Iraq? How's the violence... hope its not too bad.
[/quote] Not sure how the weather is where tat2ed guy is but east of him in Balad it is windy. We just had a dust storm that sucked.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

dlnwoody wrote:Not sure how the weather is where tat2ed guy is but east of him in Balad it is windy. We just had a dust storm that sucked.

Do acts of nature count as concealed?
I know from experience you definitely can't see the gun or anything else in a sand storm.
Granted you want to conceal to keep from sandblasting the finnish, but that isn't the
point.
Now that would be a great, women in Iraq having to conceal their bodies, but with a gun on the hip in plain site, and with a purple trigger finger on election day. :lol:

I am shocked they haven't blocked this site over there. After trying to pull the plug
on FOX, you would thing a site advocating the constitution would be at the top of
the list for chinese google tactics, for congressional junket safety of course.:banghead:

I am curious, how did the local establishment cover the green zone conspirators?
Just heard today they gave them the death penalty.

Best wises, and come home safe & victorious.

killchain

imported post

tat2ed_guy wrote:
I got this in an email and thought I'd post it for all to see. Plus, Im spreading the word here in Iraq about this site and our rights. Going world wide....lol

sorry guys, its not posting for some reason..
Keep your head down brother. Don't forget your baby wipes and Rip Its. :)

What unit you with, and where are you bunking up out in the sandbox?