• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IllinoisCarry.com website is down

Big Chris

imported post

Sorry I couldn't respond until now but our hosting service is experiencing widespread outages. Needless to say we are already shopping for other providers with how long it's been down.

Big Chris

imported post

lockman wrote:
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit.
Here we go again!

I hope its growing pains.:celebrate

Support was contacted this morning and is working on the issue. We thought we were fine with the package we moved up to last time but it may be that we have to bump up to a large package again.

lockman

State Researcher
imported post

If that is indeed the reason Chris then all is good. Let's keep being forced to move to bigger packages, that means more members, more hits and more info getting out there.
:monkey:celebrate

Kurczo

imported post

...Its March 1 at 11:38 AMI have just gone to the site and it is now open again