Thread: Urban Shooter Podcast talks about Open Carry and OCDO

Newport News, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Urban Shooter is a great podcast to listen to.

His latest podcast talks about OCDO and Open Carry.

Link Here:

Podcast # 148 is the one about OCDO.

For those in Virginia Podcast #148 also talks about Dr. Martin Luther King and the difference between being non violent and being unarmed. Relevant because of the insults hurled at VCDL members a few years ago about going to Richmond armed on lobby day (Disrespecting MLK's anti violence stand).

I hope some of you enjoy this stuff. The song in the beginning is a bit over the top, but be patient, the good stuff starts right after the John Wayne pledge of Allegiance.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Founder's Club Member
    Greensboro, North Carolina, USA

Post imported post

Great podcast indeed. Kenn Blanchard is the man.

Go BMWAG!

Bremerton, Washington, United States

Post imported post

I love his podcasts.
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

on a rock in the james river

Post imported post

And heading to Lobby Day on MLK day again tomorrow! Hope you can attend, Thundar.
    Remember Peter Nap and Skidmark. Do them proud. Be active. Be humble. Be the best you can be.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you may have to back up your acts with your life."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Hey NSA! *&$# you. Record this--- MOLON LABE!