• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater January OC Dinner(s)

45acpForMe

imported post

Ok here is the list:

1 - 45acpForMe
2 - Bubba Ron & wife
1 - kimbercarrier
2 - CRF250rider1000
1 - t33j
3 - fully_armed_biker
1 - ForceofWill
1 - ccloud43
1 - GQflyboy
--------------------
13 plus any lurkers out there. :)

Bubba Ron is going to call in the non-reservation today.

darthmord

imported post

My wife & I might try to go. Depends on how motivated we are tonight about going out. Depending on what goes on later today, we might have to show up at another meeting we typically have on Thursdays at 7pm.

aquinob1

imported post

Pretty good turn out this evening!

Talked about everything from guns to football, home remodeling...a great OC night if you ask me!

See you guys next time.

GQflyboy

imported post

aquinob1 wrote:
Pretty good turn out this evening!

Talked about everything from guns to football, home remodeling...a great OC night if you ask me!

See you guys next time.

Don't forget the Beer!!

Good time, good food = Good night!

45acpForMe

imported post

I always have fun at these dinners. For the new people, you will notice that 1) I can be talkative and 2) I have a few STRONG opinions (and not afraid to express them) :).

It is great to see new people showing up and young'ens too! Sorry KimberCarrier for thinking you were my senior, from now on I will lump you in with the "young'ens". ;-)

Thankfully traffic was good both directions. See you at the next dinner.

fully_armed_biker

imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
I always have fun at these dinners. For the new people, you will notice that 1) I can be talkative and 2) I have a few STRONG opinions (and not afraid to express them) :).

It is great to see new people showing up and young'ens too! Sorry KimberCarrier for thinking you were my senior, from now on I will lump you in with the "young'ens". ;-)

Thankfully traffic was good both directions. See you at the next dinner.
1) Nothing wrong with being talkative...it'd be pretty boring if we just sat around and stared at each other. 2) I think we all have pretty STRONG opinions about a lot of things and think we all express them...some subjects with more fervor than others. I was devastated when I realized I was now one of the "old guys" in the group...Hey, at least I'm a young 45 :lol:!

GQflyboy

imported post

fully_armed_biker wrote:
45acpForMe wrote:
I always have fun at these dinners.   For the new people, you will notice that 1) I can be talkative and 2) I have a few STRONG opinions (and not afraid to express them) :).

It is great to see new people showing up and young'ens too!   Sorry KimberCarrier for thinking you were my senior, from now on I will lump you in with the "young'ens". ;-)

Thankfully traffic was good both directions.  See you at the next dinner.
1) Nothing wrong with being talkative...it'd be pretty boring if we just sat around and stared at each other. 2) I think we all have pretty STRONG opinions about a lot of things and think we all express them...some subjects with more fervor than others.  I was devastated when I realized I was now one of the "old guys" in the group...Hey, at least I'm a young 45 :lol:!

I thought the "old timers" were the cool guys!

t33j

imported post

More like:

pd1413942.jpg