• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater January OC Dinner(s)

45acpForMe

imported post

Ok I am itching for another dinner. Since I haven't seen anyone else jump in, I propose 7pm next Thursday 1/21/10 for the first tidewater OC dinner of the year.

I am open to restaurant suggestions. Has that Portsmouth restaurant opened yet that ODA's wife is going to work at? If no one has a good suggestion I'll pick one. Since the last couple have been on the peninsula I am leaning toward something on the southside/va beach.

Since time keeps ticking.... we have a default (1st suggestion)winner:

7pm Thursday 1/21/10
Primo's Pizza
4540 Princess Anne Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Bubba Ron

imported post

How about the new Primo's Pizza?? They have always been good to us. They arejust down Princess Anne Roadfrom where they used to be - same side of the road. Address:

4540 Princess Anne Road

Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Phone: 499-0049

Thursday the 21st at 7:00PM is good for us.

Edited to add: (WOW - great minds think alike!!)

wylde007

imported post

Dang, I can't do Thursdays this semester. I'm teaching a course 6:30-7:30 at ODU on Thursdays.

Be there in spirit since they disarm me at the school. :(

45acpForMe

imported post

Ok so speak up if you are going to make it:

1 - 45acpForMe
2 - Bubba Ron& wife
1 - kimbercarrier
1 - CRF250rider1000
1- t33j

Bubba Ron, do they need reservations?

Bubba Ron

imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
Ok so speak up if you are going to make it:

1 - 45acpForMe
2 - Bubba Ron& wife
1 - kimbercarrier
1 - CRF250rider1000
1- t33j

Bubba Ron, do they need reservations?
Actually they don't do reservations - I usually call them during the day of the dining out and let them know that we will be bringing a group of about xx people at 7:00 that evening and we'd like to sit together.

fully_armed_biker

imported post

My wife and I, and possibly our daughter should be there. It's been a crazy week...had a water supply hose break under our sink and run all night during the weekend. Been dealing with insurance and contractors all week.

CRF250rider1000

imported post

fully_armed_biker wrote:
My wife and I, and possibly our daughter should be there. It's been a crazy week...had a water supply hose break under our sink and run all night during the weekend. Been dealing with insurance and contractors all week.
Yikes! Hopefully that all gets resolved.:shock:

ForceofWill

imported post

I'm coming! Mick's on duty tomorrow so he won't be able to attend, but I'm definitely gonna swing by and give the Hampton Roads guys a what fer for not coming to Lobby Day lol.

C

ccloud43

imported post

I will be there. its been a while looking foward to a good dinner with friends..