Thread: what's the deal with a glock 27?

Post imported post

I carry a glock 27 for every day carry, my dad carries a glock 23 but he was asking about a glock 27, I was going to get him one for his birthday, however, every gun store has given me the "out of stock and backordered" jive, gander mountain said this

"can't get em haven't seen em, as far as I know they don't even exist right now"

are these highly sought after at the moment? why the 27 over other models? when I got mine there were hundreds of them??

Post imported post

Not sure. I have not seen to many G27's when I look either. I also carry a G23.

Post imported post

I've heard that the G26 (chambered in 9mm) is much more popular than the G27. I don't have a clue as to why you can't find one.
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

I don't have a lot of shooting experience, or range time, but when I took my cpl class, the instructors raved about glocks, and honest to god the only gun on the line that didn't jam once out of the 100 rounds was the glocks (and revolvers of course). but I think everyone in my class had cheapies. one kid jammed twice every clip. it was annoying tbh, not to mention I don't know how he could trust his life with that thing either.

Post imported post

try calling total firearms,i seen some glocks there recently,not sure of the models however.
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Post imported post

I saw one at my local just yesterday. I'd say it depends on where you are. They had a pretty good selection of Glocks there.

Post imported post

just dont pay over 525 for one. Top Gun Shooting Sports usually has them for sale for 519
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Post imported post

Try Target 2 in Commerce, also they appear to be available online:

http://www.impactguns.com/store/glock27.html