• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

what's the deal with a glock 27?

kyleplusitunes

imported post

I carry a glock 27 for every day carry, my dad carries a glock 23 but he was asking about a glock 27, I was going to get him one for his birthday, however, every gun store has given me the "out of stock and backordered" jive, gander mountain said this

"can't get em haven't seen em, as far as I know they don't even exist right now"

are these highly sought after at the moment? why the 27 over other models? when I got mine there were hundreds of them??

EM87

imported post

I've heard that the G26 (chambered in 9mm) is much more popular than the G27. I don't have a clue as to why you can't find one.

kyleplusitunes

imported post

I don't have a lot of shooting experience, or range time, but when I took my cpl class, the instructors raved about glocks, and honest to god the only gun on the line that didn't jam once out of the 100 rounds was the glocks (and revolvers of course). but I think everyone in my class had cheapies. one kid jammed twice every clip. it was annoying tbh, not to mention I don't know how he could trust his life with that thing either.