• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WI-FORCE/NRA Convention - Waukesha - AG should be there.

icepik

imported post

Just wanted to post this here so people are aware of this coming up in February.

I've attached the flyer below.

AG J.B. Van Hollen is supposed to be there.

Can't make it? It'll be broadcast live via streaming radio online from WPEG.NET

It's open to the public, no memberships needed.

Show up if you want, or don't if you don't want.

Take it or leave it, just thought I'd get this info out there...

Jason

icepik

imported post

There is a bar on premise.

Not sure if the bar carries the license, or if the entire hotel carries it.

I don't have time to verify at the moment, but I can later.

I'll let ya know.

Jay

comp45acp

imported post

941.237 Subsection (3) (i)

http://www.legis.state.wi.us/statutes/Stat0941.pdf

As part of the exemptions to the law banning carrying where alcoholic beverages are served:

(i) The possession of a handgun in any portion of a hotel other than the portion of the hotel that is a tavern.

So ya, it is completely legal and should be encouraged by Wi-Force if they truly are a pro 2nd Amendment organization.

Support The 2nd

imported post

comp45acp wrote:
So ya, it is completely legal and should be encouraged by Wi-Force if they truly are a pro 2nd Amendment organization.
And don't forget, this is the NRA convention as well. You think any of the WI-Force or NRA guys will carry?

I'd bet the farm they won't!

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. will be in attendance.

I will be available to meet with anyone Friday evening, simply email me to arrange a time.

On Saturday, I will be in a few of the seminars and at the dinner Saturday evening.

I will be attending the seminar Sunday morning but will be available Sunday afternoon.

If anybody want's to meet up or for an OC dinner Friday night, again just email.

Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
www.WisconsinCarry.org
Hubert@WisconsinCarry.org