• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ok, I say we have a "Meet LC" day

barf

imported post

DannyAbear wrote:
That link is like sending an invitation to a rally to the folks

thread-pic%20%28150%29.gif

JeepSeller

imported post

barf wrote:

That image isEXACTLY how I picture every forum troll I've encountered, past and present. :lol::lol::lol: Just replace the dinner plate in that image with a keyboard and it's perfect!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Meanwhile, back at the meet-up.
Trolls wait outside, please.
Yata hey

sraacke

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
barf wrote:
Louisiana Carry, did you settle on a day/time/location for this?
Yep -

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum26/37219.html

Yata hey
I doubt LC will be there. It's a heck of a long drive for him. We'd love to see him but that's like a 8 hour drive. If he make the trip I'd hope it wouldbe for more than the meeting. Remember, this isn't a go to Shoneys and eat and socialize type meeting. We are conducting business from the time we start, trying to finalize by-laws and other details of running the organization which we are building. I'm working on putting together the agenda but last month, even sticking to the agenda and moving things along as fast as possible we worked for 2 hours before adjouring. Yes some of us order food and the staff appreciates us doing so but we meet there because it's aplace where we can hold our business in person versus over the internet.

sraacke

imported post

wendell chenault wrote:
Hey kinda new on here and need some guidence. Is there an active chapter in NE Louisana? Monroe to be exact. Thanks!:D
Not at the moment but we hope to have the numbers to have an active chapter there one day. Go to the LOCAL website and log on and locate the other members in your area.

sraacke

imported post

Nikki_Black wrote:
Anybody gonna pass through Saint Francisville on their way to the meet?
Did LC ever decide on a time or place for his LC meetup?
It would be great if he came down this way on the night of a LOCAL meeting.