• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lansing Ponderosa Meet on Jan. 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maahes

imported post

I think I'm going to have to bail on this one--cousin doesn't feel comfortable about it and we're probably going to Guitar Center in Canton, MI instead of up to Lansing, MI. If he bails on me, I will be there. At an event like this do you all sit together, or just say hi and acknowledge the other carriers? I think Ponderosa is terrible, and it's not a place I'd choose to eat alone.

We try and get one table or a group of tables all together.

Put me down as a possibility, may be in Novi looking at apartments but who knows.

kyleplusitunes

imported post

just wanted to let all the other newbies know even though I post here a lot, this will be my first oc event, I'm pretty excited about it. might even carpool with some other members, live a little!

why is your cousin nervous? isn't he armed?

cabman1

imported post

maahes wrote:
I think I'm going to have to bail on this one--cousin doesn't feel comfortable about it and we're probably going to Guitar Center in Canton, MI instead of up to Lansing, MI. If he bails on me, I will be there. At an event like this do you all sit together, or just say hi and acknowledge the other carriers? I think Ponderosa is terrible, and it's not a place I'd choose to eat alone.

Put me down as a possibility, may be in Novi looking at apartments but who knows.

you movin out of jackson are ya

maybe we can get a jackson oc lunchin goin possibly at dennys???

lil_freak_66

imported post

craigm wrote:
at the last one we all sat together,taking up a few tables.

mikestilly

imported post

I'm working on hitting both events but it's going to be close. I have a haircut appointment at 1pm and it takes a little over an hour to get there. Can I make it to Ponderosa in time?

mastiff69

imported post

Oh your hair is ok:banghead:, wear a hat :what:reschedule:celebrate

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mikestilly

imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
Oh your hair is ok:banghead:, wear a hat :what:reschedule:celebrate

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL I rescheduled .. I will be @ both events!

Wish I had a thigh rig. Will work on picking one up next time. I want that Blackhawk one Sprinklerman has. I'd mount a mag pouches right on each of the extra rails.

WARCHILD

imported post

Sorry Y'all, I have to bow out of this one. It's official...my bronchitis has flared into walking pneumonia and I won't be leaving the house for a while. Enjoy and have a good time.

lil_freak_66

imported post

i have a small family emergency to tend to,and am taking a quick trip to missouri.

if all goes well ill be back friday night,but if not i may not be there.

but i should be.

Banger

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
maahes wrote:

you movin out of jackson are ya

maybe we can get a jackson oc lunchin goin possibly at dennys???
He isnt moving, I am, he is just looking with me. SO you can put me down as a possibility too. And cabman I think planning one at dennys in the near future would be an excellent idea.

THway

imported post

I would love to attend this with you guys... but the 30th is my baby brothers birthday... so... nuff said on that... have fun with the disappointment in the state of the state address tonight... i know i wont be holding my breath...

SpringerXDacp

imported post

I'd like to go Ponderosa and the NRA Weekend event but I have prior commitments both this Saturday and Sunday and the following weekend as well. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.