• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lansing Ponderosa Meet on Jan. 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_freak_66

imported post

less than 1 day to go!

i may bring aliesha,yall who went to the owosso ponderosa event know her.

ill show up around 1:30ish,and will park in the rear.

it'll be a white trailblazer with a black racing stripe and an exhaust.

come find me in the lot,and after a few show up we can go on in!

kyleplusitunes

imported post

me and devery will be there around 130 also, you'll probably notice me when I pull in because I probably drive one of the biggest and blackest deisel pickups in history.

lil_freak_66

imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
it's just a stock 07 gmc Sierra classic full cab long box 2500hd and a 6.6 turbo deisel

sounds beautiful.

you into offroadin @ all?

if any of yall are,check out www.we4x4.com

its kinda like myspace,but for offroaders,mostly mudders but anybody is welcome.

craigm

imported post

Ok... hit a deer on the way home and pretty much ruined my night. I doubt I'll be going tomorrow at all, now. It wasn't that scary of an encounter, but it's got me shaken up a little and upset more than anything, so that's it for that. Funny thing is I was coming home so I could call the sheriff department to talk about joining the reserves (was when I was told to call), so I ended up making one call to report me hitting the deer (I hope it's dead) and discuss the issue I came home for. A sign, maybe? I hope not.

Enjoy the OC lunch and I hope to get together with you guys at some point in the near future.

kyleplusitunes

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
kyleplusitunes wrote:
it's just a stock 07 gmc Sierra classic full cab long box 2500hd and a 6.6 turbo deisel

sounds beautiful.

if any of yall are,check out www.we4x4.com

its kinda like myspace,but for offroaders,mostly mudders but anybody is welcome.

nah I'm not into offroading, I'm into horsepower and torque. my dad has an 87 grand national, which my duramax complete smashes from 40mph to 90 mph. it's only got 50k miles on it and I am waiting for it to be out of warranty, but as soon as it hits 100k I am going to open up the injectors about 15%, put another turbo on it and give it kerosene injection.

ive got a buddy who has a duramax pushing 1000 horsepower with some relatively cheap modifications. anyway this is about as off topic as can be. see you all in a few hours!

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

craigm wrote:
Ok... hit a deer on the way home and pretty much ruined my night. I doubt I'll be going tomorrow at all, now. It wasn't that scary of an encounter, but it's got me shaken up a little and upset more than anything, so that's it for that. Funny thing is I was coming home so I could call the sheriff department to talk about joining the reserves (was when I was told to call), so I ended up making one call to report me hitting the deer (I hope it's dead) and discuss the issue I came home for. A sign, maybe? I hope not.

Enjoy the OC lunch and I hope to get together with you guys at some point in the near future.
Why didn't you take the deer with you?

lil_freak_66

imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:
kyleplusitunes wrote:

sounds beautiful.

if any of yall are,check out http://www.we4x4.com

nah I'm not into offroading, I'm into horsepower and torque. my dad has an 87 grand national, which my duramax complete smashes from 40mph to 90 mph. it's only got 50k miles on it and I am waiting for it to be out of warranty, but as soon as it hits 100k I am going to open up the injectors about 15%, put another turbo on it and give it kerosene injection.

ive got a buddy who has a duramax pushing 1000 horsepower with some relatively cheap modifications. anyway this is about as off topic as can be. see you all in a few hours!

if you'd like feel free to check it out sometime,we love to hear from people that mod the hell out of they're trucks!

especially diesels...

craigm

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
craigm wrote:

Why didn't you take the deer with you?
Rest assured, I went back to look for it...

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Some great video should be posted soon on this event. 15 Lansing LEO's and 10 Patrol cars...a slow work day in Lansing. Nothing better to do than detain law-abiding citizens.

B

Bikenut

imported post

Tagged for explanation due to being download speed challenged so videos take a week to load.

Phoenixphire

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well, I arrived there about 2:10pm; by then, you couldn't hardly enter the parking lot, for the police cars. Literally 8-10 squad cars, and tons of cops.

We ended up at Micky D's, and shot the @#$% for a bit.

Then we come to Battle Creek... the police were circling like vultures, about 5 different cars. We walked down to a restaurant where some of us had eaten before, no problems. When we get there, there is a FRESH "No weapons on the premises." sign.

Turns out, the BC PD went down there, and suggested that the owners should post the sign.

So, all together, a very "eventful" day for Michigan Open Carry. 

Hooooo-ya!

Edit: I can't spell for a damn.

kyleplusitunes

imported post

uploading video now, should be done uploading on youtube in a few minutes, also mike, private message me your email so we can get it on the offical opencarry.org youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.