• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cabela's NRA Weekend

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Cabela's NRA Weekend: Feb. 5th - 7th

Anyone interested in attending this show to set up a MOC Table and other members to assist? If so, I'll post it in the Events Thread.

See the Michigan Events Schedule Thread for this event.

Also, please include the hours for each day you can attend.

Cabela's Store Hours

Fridays: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Saturdays: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Sundays: 10am - 6:00pm

lil_freak_66

imported post

i am unsure about my schedule yet.

but i may be able to work in saturday afternoon,but will be unsure until that weekend.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
Cabela's NRA Weekend: Feb. 5th - 7th

Anyone interested in attending this show to set up a MOC Table...

Nice cross promotion opportunity.

Good for customers. Good for NRA. Good for Cabela's. Good for MOC--both current and new members...

[align=center]
nra_wknd274x120.gif
[/align]
  • Cabela's will match Add-A-Buck program funds raised Feb. 5-7 up to $35,000
  • Buy a Cabela's/NRA gift card Feb. 5-7 and 5% of the proceeds will go toward the NRA and Cabela's Youth Hunter Education Challenge Endowment
  • NRA Member Exclusive Offers: 10% off all purchases at Cabela's US locations
    • Exclusions apply, see stores for details
  • NRA Member Exclusive Offers: Catalog, Internet and Kiosk Free shipping on orders of $50 or more
    • Exclusions apply, see stores for details
  • Gun Extravaganza Event

Michigander

imported post

I'm available the whole weekend. I'll try to drag evil creamsicle down that way one of those days, and prehaps THway too if he's available.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Just so there is no misunderstanding...

I will be unavailable for this event. I posted the Cabela's NRA Event per suggestion in another thread.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Ok I'm looking into this event for the February 5-7. I have left a call to Wayne, he's coordinating the NRA portion and has asked SAM to have a table. I will ask about MOC, Inc. as well. I'll post what I learn.

I will only be available for one of the weekend days. If you would like to help man the MOC table (If we have one) post on this thread. Two people a shift works well.

I have MOC, Inc. Banners and tri-folds. I can meet someone in the Brighton area and give the stuff to if they want to set up Friday.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Right now, we only have Michigander for Friday, but not sure what hours he can attend. Should we forget about Friday and only concentrate on Saturday and Sunday?

If so, I need hours from:

Michigander for Saturday and Sunday

Mikestilly for Sunday

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Saturday the 6th MOC, Inc. is having a Board meeting in the morning and Jerry and I have the talk show at 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm. I could go on Saturday afternoon from say 3:00 to 9:00 pm. Or if needed, Sunday most anytime.

Left a message with Cabelas event coordinator and am waiting for a response.

Michigander

imported post

Just to clarify, I'm probably only going to be able to make it for one day. 2 days isn't out of the question, but it's not the probability.

Gotta study and take care of some car repairs for a friend. :uhoh:

But I DO have the luxury of picking what days I do what.