• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cabela's NRA Weekend

SpringerXDacp

imported post

T Vance wrote:
What time do they open on Saturday? I can be there fromopen until 12:00ish. Also, is this indoors?
Cabela's Store Hours

Fridays: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Saturdays: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Sundays: 10am - 6:00pm

DanM

imported post

Currently, it looks like Friday will be manned by only Michigander.

I'll attendall day Fridaywith Michigander.

If we're not doing Friday, I'll attend all daySunday.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
Anyone with me on sunday?
Mike, I'm going to putVenator down for Sunday. He has enough prior commitments for Saturday as it is. Michigander can help out on Friday with DanM or on Sunday, but we definitely needone other memberfor Friday to work with DanM.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

T Vance wrote:
Do we know if this is indoors or outside yet? I'd like to know how to dress.
There may be some activities/vendors going on outside, but going by the Cabela Activity Schedule shown the their website, the majority of the weekend activities will be inside.

Michigander

imported post

DanM wrote:
Currently, it looks like Friday will be manned by only Michigander.

I'll attendall day Fridaywith Michigander.

If we're not doing Friday, I'll attend all daySunday.

Friday is just fine with me.

Only thing I am some what concerned about is if it will be less busy until the evening. Any thoughts on when we should get there?

DanM

imported post

Michigander wrote:
Friday is just fine with me.

Only thing I am some what concerned about is if it will be less busy until the evening. Any thoughts on when we should get there?
The following is what is going on Friday with the NRA:
NRA Grassroots Workshop with NRA Legislative Manager Suzanne Anglewicz
Join Suzanne for this informative workshop and learn what you can do to protect your 2nd Amendment rights.
Friday, 6:00-8:15 p.m.

All I know at this point is that MOC needed volunteers for Fri-Sun, so I volunteered for Fri or Sun. Can MOClet me and Michigander know:

• When do you want us to arrive and depart Cabela's on Friday?
  • What material will we be provided with (table, banner, pamphlets, donation jar, etc.)?
  • Where do we pick up and drop off the material?
  • Where do we set up in Cabela's at?

T Vance

imported post

Venator wrote:
T Vance wrote:
Who do we contact when we show up to setup the table?
I did this yesterday, we are all set. The March will be set up next to MOC and We will need people to man both tables.

So when we show up Saturday morning, where do we go? Do we need to bring a table? Is there anything else we need to bring?

Cabman, do you have a banner?

cabman1

imported post

T Vance wrote:
Venator wrote:
T Vance wrote:
I did this yesterday, we are all set.  The March will be set up next to MOC and We will need people to man both tables.

So when we show up Saturday morning, where do we go? Do we need to bring a table? Is there anything else we need to bring?

yep I have 2 tables and the banner for moc and the 2nd amendment march if needed

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

T Vance wrote:
Venator wrote:
T Vance wrote:
I did this yesterday, we are all set. The March will be set up next to MOC and We will need people to man both tables.

Okay this is what I know. Cabelas will supply a table and table cloth. We most likely will be set up in the area to the rear of the "mountain" at the back of the store. I believe we will have plenty of banners and I have lots of brochures. I will also have a few cups along with membership forms. So basically we need someone to set up Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. I can't make it until later Saturday (after talk show) or all day Sunday.

Keep in mind I will be at the SAM table and would need volunteers for that as well.