Thread: OC'ed today @ Fred Meyer

Post imported post

OCed today at the Fred Meyer off of Chkalov and Mill Plain while getting groceries. Pretty darn sure I walked past a store manager while in the veggies section too. No weird looks, no panicking patrons, just good eye contacts and a nod most of the time. A good (and uneventful) experience.

Post imported post

Excellent job!

I OC in Freddy's all the time. As a matter of fact I was just in the Des Moines FM and there was a Kent PD car parked by the door and I shopped and left. Walked right in front of his car, no issue.

You should start a SW Washington OC thread like mine up here...

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...620210#p620210
    Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

I've probably OC'd in Fred Meyers More than any other place and it's always been good, only positive encounters there so far.

Post imported post

Me too. I go to the one in Kent on the East hill at least 2-3 times a week. Never a problem with employees. Kent PD approached me one time there, but I think it was probably a customer that called. I know the employees recognize me there and are comfortable enough to know that I'm not there to shoot the place up.
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.