• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ATTN: CT VOTERS! Schiff in full support of gun rights

Section32

imported post

Although I live in Indiana, I believe in providing financial support to candidates in other states who can make a difference. I believe Peter Schiff would be a real breath of fresh air in the U.S. Senate. My only hesitation was confirming his position on gun control. I received this reply from his campaign:

My apologies on the lack of response. We are currently working through many of our past emails from supporters now that we have a full staff on board. Regarding Peter’s stance on gun control he strongly supports 2[suP]nd[/suP] Amendment rights and believes that gun control measures are unconstitutional. We will be rolling out a more comprehensive issues page on our website in the coming weeks and I’m confident that any question can be put to rest. In any case please feel free to contact us here with other questions you might have…we’d be glad to respond.

Best,

Len Greene - Political Director

Peter Schiff for U.S. Senate

The Schiff campaign is promoting a "money bomb" for this Sunday January 17. If all 2A loving Americans could contribute $10 or $20, perhaps we can get this patriot elected. Give 'em hell Peter!

Statesman

imported post

Be careful about lip service to the 2nd amendment. Politicians are notorious for paying lip service to gun rights, and then turning on their constituents after getting into office. Don't settle for vague references, ask for specifics of why any politician supports the 2nd amendment, or any other right for that matter.

GoldCoaster

imported post

Peter Schiff is the only one in CT that's actually talking about the elephant in the room that is the huge federal debt that is crushing the living crap out of this country and the economy. Regardless of his 2A position he's a better option than either of the senators we have now (Joe LIEberman, and duffy Dodd).

If he remotely supports 2A issues he's heads and shoulders above the other two who are dead anti 2A. F's I believe.

Section32

imported post

I have seen numerous interviews with Peter Schiff. He is consistently libertarian and constitutional in his views. The statement from his campaign director is consistent with Schiff's other positions. This is a new kind of politician: he did not inherit his seat; he has a job in the private sector; he understands how free markets work; he is a strong constitutionalist. He is running for office because he loves his country, wants to go to Washington to clean up the mess, then come home.

God bless America and please do so by sending Mr. Schiff to Washington.

Lank

imported post

Schiff is a strong advocate of limited government in general. He served as the economic advisor to Ron Paul's campaign. I trust him to protect my gun rights far more than I'd trust any other politician in CT. He has my vote for sure. I don't really think he's going to win, but that's not going to stop me from supporting him.

Section32

imported post

Atta boy! Get involved! Rally your friends, family and neighbors! This is important. You can make a difference for America!