Thread: Wife's Transformation to OC

Post imported post

When I first started OC'ing my wife was always concerned with what others would think or say. Over time she became more accepting of it, although she said that she would never OC. When she got "her" handgun the first thing she wanted to do was to go out and OC it. She went through several holsters until she finally got one that felt good for her and now she OC's most of the time.

And now for the transformation, she went went to a crafting event today at a Library in Caroline County, several of the women there have been looking for jobs for a while. One of them mentioned going to Richmond for a job but when she realized the area that it was in she just turned around and headed back home, it wasn't a good area. One of the other women said that she should just take a good self defense course and before my wife could engage her normal quiet self she blurted out "you should just open carry". She then found herself explaining the different methods of carrying, where you can carry and some of the advantages of OC'ing. Gawd I love my wife .... sometimes though .... anybody have a gun they want to trade for a good wife?
    'Till the last landings made, and we stand unafraid, on a shore not mortal has seen,
    'Till the last bugle call, sounds taps for us all,
    It's Semper Fidelis, MARINE!

Post imported post

streetdoc wrote:
    When I first started OC'ing my wife was always concerned with what others would think or say. Over time she became more accepting of it, although she said that she would never OC. When she got "her" handgun the first thing she wanted to do was to go out and OC it. She went through several holsters until she finally got one that felt good for her and now she OC's most of the time.

And now for the transformation, she went went to a crafting event today at a Library in Caroline County, several of the women there have been looking for jobs for a while. One of them mentioned going to Richmond for a job but when she realized the area that it was in she just turned around and headed back home, it wasn't a good area. One of the other women said that she should just take a good self defense course and before my wife could engage her normal quiet self she blurted out "you should just open carry". She then found herself explaining the different methods of carrying, where you can carry and some of the advantages of OC'ing.
    Remarkable turnabout. How often does she OC now?

Post imported post

HankT wrote:
    streetdoc wrote:

And now for the transformation, she went went to a crafting event today at a Library in Caroline County, several of the women there have been looking for jobs for a while. One of them mentioned going to Richmond for a job but when she realized the area that it was in she just turned around and headed back home, it wasn't a good area. One of the other women said that she should just take a good self defense course and before my wife could engage her normal quiet self she blurted out "you should just open carry". She then found herself explaining the different methods of carrying, where you can carry and some of the advantages of OC'ing.
    Remarkable turnabout. How often does she OC now?

Post imported post

streetdoc wrote:
    .... sometimes though .... anybody have a gun they want to trade for a good wife?
    Maybe. But I'll need pictures.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
    streetdoc wrote:
    .... sometimes though .... anybody have a gun they want to trade for a good wife?
    Maybe. But I'll need pictures.
    Yep, pictures....current ones:P

Post imported post

for

'Till the last landings made, and we stand unafraid, on a shore not mortal has seen,
    'Till the last bugle call, sounds taps for us all,
    It's Semper Fidelis, MARINE!

Post imported post

Is there a 15 day return policy like at Best Buy?

Post imported post

bohdi wrote:
    Sorry, you have to return the merchandise in un-used condition!

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

architect wrote:
    bohdi wrote:
    Sorry, you have to return the merchandise in un-used condition!
    Got any Demo's?