• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sunday OC Lunch in NoVA

nova

imported post

Location and time TBA but it will be in the general Chantilly area.
This is a placemarker

Date: January 17
Time: TBdecided
Place: TBdecided

thanks for the title correction Mike :cool:

nova

imported post

Fosters Grille in Chantilly (near Westfields Blvd)?
Hooters by the expo center?

Either of those is good for me.

If noone makes a decision before 11am, I'll pick the place. For time, how about 12:30 or 1pm?

Sorry for this not being more organized, it's kind of a spur of the moment thing and wanted some input first.

I'm headed to the range this morning to try out my new EDC and get a holster so I'll check this thread when I get back.

nova

imported post

Nice seeing you CRF! I probably ate more wings than I should have...:lol:

nova

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Buy one get one free will do that to ya. I already ate the rest of mine. :lol:
They were tasty :cool: