• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry At Sizzlers

amzbrady

imported post

Had to go to Olympia today, and since us old fat white guys like our buffets and steaks, I decided to go to Sizzlers. I normally CC but I consider myself OC when I take my jacket off even though, I have an IWB holster. All went well, in fact I dont think anyone even noticed exept for the lady at the table next to us. She didnt take her eyes off of me the entire time. 10 years ago I would have figured she was just wanting me, but I'm pretty sure she was eyeballing my taurus. :lol:

FedwyCC

Metalhead47

imported post

FedwyCC wrote:
Metalhead47 wrote:
Sizzlers?!? I thought that chain went under a while ago, I havn't seen one in years. Where's there one out here?
There is actually one near the area of the South Center Mall in Tukwila. I know it's kinda far from Whidbey but it's the only one i know about down here.

http://www.sizzler.com/locations/locations_results.asp?st=WA&stName=Washington

EDIT: added site
Heh, cool. This is the same joint with the big buffet and you can order steaks right?

Why is it all the good restaurants are in Tukwila?? :banghead:

amzbrady

imported post

One at South center We used to go to when we lived in Seatac, and Des moines. But I stop at the one off I-5 in Olympia, Pacific Blvd, I think its exit 107. Not far from Cabelas.

Mortech

imported post

I think your thinking of Western Sizzlers , now they used to have a great buffet as compared to the now just plain Sizzlers . I think he was at the one off of exit 107 in Olympia , they wife and I sometimes go there when she wants a semi real steak . I've only carried there openly once way back in March of 09 , no one even noticed .

Tawnos

imported post

It's an epidemic of people who needlessly add an "s" onto the end of words that lack them.