• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun found at Las Vegas Airport Bathroom (women's)

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Bwahahahahahahaa!! An "only one" leaves their weapon in a public restroom, and the security theater stage managers stop the flights!

Why? Because there is an unarmed personaround somewhere? Omigosh!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!

G27

imported post

A big mistake but has happened many times in the LEO field. I think the flak is unwarranted. She made a mistake. We all do. I'm sure she'll be clenching her gun in her hand from now on while she uses the bathroom though!

killchain

imported post

Yeah. Guns are so scary! Just like the pearing knife that could fall off of the counter and stab you all by itself! -_-

But seriously. You should ALWAYS know where your weapon is. That was irresponsible.

New Daddy

imported post

A couple of years ago Kerlikowski (sp) had his gun stolen from his car while he was in the mall.

He got promoted to a DC job. I'm figuring this gal should be put in charge of the Secret Service.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

New Daddy wrote:
A couple of years ago Kerlikowski (sp) had his gun stolen from his car while he was in the mall.

He got promoted to a DC job. I'm figuring this gal should be put in charge of the Secret Service.
You mean Chief lost my Glockowski who is now Obama's drug czar.

amzbrady

imported post

New Daddy wrote:

maybe we would get lucky and she'd lose the president.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
New Daddy wrote:

Yea then you'd have Biden!!!!!!!

killchain

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
New Daddy wrote:

HAY.

THE STIMULUS IS WORKING. JUST CHECK THE 887th DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON, WHERE WE MADE 3 BILLION JOBS. -_-

amzbrady

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
New Daddy wrote:

OK maybe she would lose them both, crap then what Hillary, lose all three.