Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feb 6th Walnut Creek Meetup: New Location...

Post imported post

Hello Group,

:? We all knew the possibility existed that the "Anti's" would create a dark cloud over the heads of the management of California Pizza Kitchen. Hence CPK has come out with their policy today against UOC at all locations . Some of you have already begun to voice your opinions related to this announcement...

I caution everyone to meter your responses as we do not wish to become known as "that bunch" that publicly slams you if you disagree with their business practices. That being said, opposition letters to Anti-UOC establishments directly, in my opinion are the way to go.

Moving forward we will NOT be announcing this Walnut Creek meetup location on the forum (sorry Anti's :P).

Here's the deal folks : If you wish to receive information on the meetup you will have to PM me and be vetted as a verifiable UOC'er (or friend or family member). Members of the media will need to do the same and will be given information on the day of the Meetup.

All you veteran UOC folks on the forum - I will be looking to you for some info from time-to-time...

I am sure you all will understand and appreciate these extra efforts for this meetup. Of course, we are not trying to "hide" (as the Anti's will likely state) but trying to keep things safe, civil and organized so that we may meet, eat lunch and have some nice conversation (as always).

Everyone Take Care. See you in Walnut Creek .

Carry On,

Livermoron

PS - UOC'd in Antioch & Livermore this weekend, and wore my BOC (Banana Open Carry) to the Cow Palace gun show :celebrate.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Does anyone have a copy of their new anti-UOC policy? Or a copy of the press release?
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

Hi Group - keep those PM's coming. Building up the contact list for the meetup...
    Please read the initial post in the thread - Thanks!

Carry On,

Livermoron

Post imported post

First rule of Open Carry Club: You do not talk about Open Carry Club.
    Do you want to enjoy liberty in your lifetime?

Consider moving to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.

"Live Free or Die"

Post imported post

Thanks "Tyler" ,

GREAT MOVIE!

Anyway, please keep those PM's coming. Many of you are on the contact list. Please be patient. Info is on the way soon. For now just plan on being in Walnut Creek 2-6-10 Saturday around 11am.

Carry On,

Livermoron

Post imported post

I would like to meet up with you guys. I am from Pittsburg, and as I posted in the thread regarding the article in todays CC Times, I was very happy to see this group. First I have ever heard of it this morning. Glad to see this forum. I was hoping that AB357 was going to pass, hopefully they will resubmit it again.

Jason

Post imported post

SFWD 1934 wrote:
    I would like to meet up with you guys. I am from Pittsburg, and as I posted in the thread regarding the article in todays CC Times, I was very happy to see this group. First I have ever heard of it this morning. Glad to see this forum. I was hoping that AB357 was going to pass, hopefully they will resubmit it again.

Jason
    Of course livermoron will need to exercize caution with new posters that could really be LEO's. If nota singleLEO knows.. then all they will see the next day on our forums is how great of a meet up it was. They will wonder where their mwag calls were.. there probably won't be any without them calling it in themselves. :celebrate

Post imported post

I'm new to this and I truly wish to participate. Please help me - I'm having trouble navigating through the website. I seem to have trouble downloading the calendar. I'm a vet, God following, citizen. I work at Sandia National Lab and know of a couple of friends at church that will participate, also.

Ricky L. Sommers

Post imported post

Yeah I understand. No LEO here. Stationary Engineer for a hospital. Going to head over to Antioch Armory to see what belt holster they have for my SIG226R. Have a Blackhawk for my XD-45, but no location for the magazine. Hopefully I can find something.

Jason

Post imported post

We could always infiltrate their page. www.bradycampaign.org

They seem to be obsessed with gun shows and lame stats.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Streetbikerr6 wrote:
    Of course livermoron will need to exercize caution with new posters that could really be LEO's. If nota singleLEO knows.. then all they will see the next day on our forums is how great of a meet up it was. They will wonder where their mwag calls were.. there probably won't be any without them calling it in themselves. :celebrate
    +1

But I'm more worried about the Brady campaign meddling with our peaceful gatherings. We're definitely on their radar, and it wouldn't be below them to "infiltrate" our group in order to create an "incident" at a meetup.

In fact, I have very little doubt there's a Brady spy among us already. It's just how they operate.
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org

Don't Tread On Me.

Post imported post

I told you guys....I'm not a spy. lol

Post imported post

What, me worry?

This brings to mind the Spy vs Spy in Mad magazine.

I'm sure everyone is watching everyone else.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Sons of Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

CA_Libertarian wrote:
    But I'm more worried about the Brady campaign meddling with our peaceful gatherings. We're definitely on their radar, and it wouldn't be below them to "infiltrate" our group in order to create an "incident" at a meetup.

In fact, I have very little doubt there's a Brady spy among us already. It's just how they operate.
    Is tar and feathering still legal? :X

Clinging to God & Guns: The Constitution Restoration Project

Post imported post

2-6-10 11am Walnut Creek MEETUP LOCATION SELECTED :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate!!!

Info to be sent to participating UOC'ers during the 2 days leading up to the MEETUP via PM, email or telephone from ME ONLY.

Keep those PM's and such coming . I will get the word out to you in time. Just plan on Walnut Creek Downtown and keep an eye on the weather to dress appropriately to UOC legally.

Check your routes for GFSZ compliance ! Walnut Creek PD is aware of our meetup and has demonstrated thus far that they intend not to violate our rights (according to CA laws). An "e-check" could be expected under section 12031e at some point.

See you all there. It looks like a large group at this point. It may be the largest thus far for one of our meetups.

Carry On,

Livermoron

http://www.baoc.us

Post imported post

Hopefully I get a chance to meet nd talk with you guys/girls. My father and I meet last week for lunch and we were talking about UOC, CCW, etc. A bunch of the people from the BARF forum have some of the same feelings about this. BARF (Bay Area Riders Forum).

Jason

Post imported post

If I have not PM'ed you back - please PM me again (sorry). Thanks all!!

Carry On,

Livermoron

Post imported post

Thank you for your efforts. It's a breath of fresh air for me and many others I am sure. Guess I will get a holster other than a cowboy action and meet ya there.

Post imported post

Hi All,

Keep those PM's and emails coming. We are going to have a big group for this meetup.

Carry On!

Livermoron

Post imported post

wish i could be there!! i hope incorperation works our the right way!:celebrate
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

Hello Guys and Gals

I am new to this UOC and would like to attend the Feb 6th meeting in walnut creek. do you all ever meet out in antioch or brentwood ?

Post imported post

Would like to join you at the Feb.6th event.

brian554@comcast.net
    Danville

Post imported post

andys wrote:
    Hello Guys and Gals

I am new to this UOC and would like to attend the Feb 6th meeting in walnut creek. do you all ever meet out in antioch or brentwood ?
    Yes. There is a meet in Antioch today. Expect added scrutiny if you ask to attend the Walnut Creek meet because you are new.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

Hmmmm I didn't mean to throw up a alarm here. I just found out about about UOC and would like to exersise my right to carry and this place looks like a great place to start getting the correct info

Post imported post

Folks,

Do you need a holster for your weapon?

There is a Code of the West gun show at the Vallejo Fairgrounds today and tomorrow. It's until 5pm today, and 9am until 4pm tomorrow.

I'll be in attendance tomorrow to try to find a holster for my Beretta 92FS Centurian.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast