• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No longer Cherry!

glock1701

imported post

CenterTree wrote:
the last gunfighter wrote:
Just came from Wal-Mart in Monaca PA where I was getting a price on new glasses when a manager said that I had to leave the store because of my gum.
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Well, maybe if you had brought enough for everyone!:p

Or were you being rude by blowing bubbles??!:lol:

Sorry, just had to do it.;) OMG i did not notice that thats funny lol

SlackwareRobert

imported post

OMG, you can't see and you have a gun, now that must be against the law somewhere. Next time ease his fears, tell him the ammo is in brail.
Every used round says right on the back, "Bad guy on other end bleeding."

the last gunfighter

imported post

SlackwareRobert wrote:
OMG, you can't see and you have a gun, now that must be against the law somewhere. Next time ease his fears, tell him the ammo is in brail.
Every used round says right on the back, "Bad guy on other end bleeding."
just not far away so shooting close up is a good thing. but the braille is on the grips says "point that way---------> :lol: