10 23.26%
  • I HAVE TO RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP

2 4.65%
  • I WOULD NEVER BELONG TO THE NRA

2 4.65%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you belong to the NRA ?

Post imported post

Just asking. no need to get flamed by anyone.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

I joined when they were having their free membership for a year push. I couldnt tell you at this point if I will rejoin. One of the "perks" was a magazine that I never got. That and other than a few e-mails about things that were happening (that I usually found out about first here:what from them I couldnt say I saw any benifit from them. I"m sure that they figured once the year was up, they would hit me up for the annual fee.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Post imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
    I joined when they were having their free membership for a year push. I couldnt tell you at this point if I will rejoin. One of the "perks" was a magazine that I never got. That and other than a few e-mails about things that were happening (that I usually found out about first here:what from them I couldnt say I saw any benifit from them. I"m sure that they figured once the year was up, they would hit me up for the annual fee.
    i did the buy one, get one year`thing too. I always got my magazine though. humm
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

I signed up for a year as well, a guy I work with was selling memberships at an introductory price one year. I never received my magazine either, what I have received is endless amounts of mail from them and hundreds of phone call badgering about donations, sometimes 2 and 3 in the same day, and when I dont have time to talk they are extremely rude. Even asking them to stop calling has not helped, I just dont answer the calls anymore, it comes up as "NRA" on the caller ID, Ill come home from work some days and see 3 or 4 missed calls with no messages, they call at 9pm at night as well. That alone has changed my view considerably onmy NRA membership.

Post imported post

Signed up for the free year, and added another. I got 2 magazines, think I paid extra for 2nd, else maybe it was with my 2nd year.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Have any of y'all ever 'voted' on your free-introductory membership? IIRC it must be maintained for five years to achieve voting membership.

Post imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    Have any of y'all ever 'voted' on your free-introductory membership? IIRC it must be maintained for five years to achieve voting membership.
    Nope, no voting asked or provided. Unless I see something much more beneficial than a few email notifications, I will NOT be renewing my membership. The sticker was nice though
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Post imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
    Nope, no voting asked or provided. Unless I see something much more beneficial than a few email notifications, I will NOT be renewing my membership. The sticker was nice though
    I don't put stickers on my car and I don't know where else to put it lol. I probably won't be renewing either.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Post imported post

Currently yes (free year), but I do not know if I will rejoin.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

The NRA is the only organization we have thatcan match the money andpolitical clout of elitists like Bloomberg,the Joyce Foundation, the Brady and WAVE gouls.

Don't like the way the NRA does things??? Get involved and change it.

Life Member: NRA, JPFO
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Post imported post

Yes, life member.

Banned

Post imported post

Flipper wrote:
    Get involved and change it. ... Life Member: NRA
    So you're satisfied with today's NRA as a product of the wills of its members?

The Emperor NRA has no clothes despite having bought the finest that cannot be seen by unbelievers. So ist der Lauf der Welt.

Post imported post

http://campaign.constantcontact.com/...Brgu1D_y8y0%3D

When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Post imported post

Flipper wrote:
    Get involved and change it. ... Life Member: NRA

The Emperor NRA has no clothes despite having bought the finest that cannot be seen by unbelievers. So ist der Lauf der Welt.
    Dougy the troll strikes again. he is such an ASSet to this pro carry org.

Post imported post

I am a member of the NRA.

Post imported post

If anyone is interested here's a link I found for NRA registration/renewal. I used it myself last week. Basically 2 years for the price of one. Not to mention a free knife. Who can pass up a free knife? LOL

http://www.nrahq.org/FreedomAssoc/default.asp

Post imported post

Yes, my gun club requires it.Menomonee Falls Rod & Gun Club

Post imported post

Are you still a member of the NRA, Doug?

Are you stilla NRA-certified instructor? Still making $$$$ from that certification/affiliation?

The NRA is the single most effective special interest/lobbying group in the history of this country. Even non-gun analysts marvel at the NRA's effectiveness and accomplishments.

We all, even non-members, have benefited from the many decades of NRA advocacy. Our gun owner/carrier/user/buyer/seller world would be a LOT different if the NRA hadn't been around...

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Yet look who's the first to cast stones. Your assinine comments only show your true character.

What's the matter; did you run out of pork chops, or is your dog fed up with you also?

Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Post imported post

HankT wrote:
    Brush up, Dougs, on your logical fallacies. It's hardly a false premise question.

You were a member of the NRA at one time. You were a NRA-certified instructor.

So, asking you if you still are still an NRA member is not based on a false anything.

The answer is either yes or no. Still an NRA member, Dougs, as this poll thread asks?

I am.

Post imported post

HankT wrote:
    HankT wrote:
    Brush up, Dougs, on your logical fallacies. It's hardly a false premise question.

You were a member of the NRA at one time. You were a NRA-certified instructor.

So, asking you if you still are still an NRA member is not based on a false anything.

The answer is either yes or no. Still an NRA member, Dougs, as this poll thread asks?

I am.
    You are still jerking off.
    If you've let your NRA membership lapse, Dougs, you can always rejoin.

Sometimes they ha ve a 2 for 1 special.

Wouldn't cost anything extra for both of youse to join...

Post imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Yet look who's the first to cast stones. Your assinine comments only show your true character.

What's the matter; did you run out of pork chops, or is your dog fed up with you also?

hey, Lurch I put that flame thing there for Dougy knowing he has no use for a organization that fights for his rights. ....I love pork, beef , poultry & sea food, you vegans & Rainbow people will destroy the world < keep the talk tough going maybe one day we will meet somewhere.

Banned

Post imported post

I fight for my Rights. I, as much as I hate the slogan, an army of one.

Banned

Post imported post

I don't "BELONG" to anyone.

While the NRA may support and fight for some of the very principals we all believe in, the fact is....the NRA follows the money. It is all about money.

I must admit that I have more pride in the fact that I am a member of Oath Keepers.

Molon Labe!

Carry On!

Banned

Post imported post

By the way Hank Congratulations on the new post count. I see you finally broke 5000.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast