• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do you belong to the NRA ?

Do you belong to the NRA ? national rifle association

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I HAVE TO RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP

• I WOULD NEVER BELONG TO THE NRA

• Total voters

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
HankT wrote:
HankT wrote:
Are you still a member of the NRA, Doug?

Brush up, Dougs, on your logical fallacies. It's hardly a false premise question.

You were a member of the NRA at one time. You were a NRA-certified instructor.

So, asking you if you still are still an NRA member is not based on a false anything.

The answer is either yes or no. Still an NRA member, Dougs, as this poll thread asks?

I am.
You are still jerking off.

If you've let your NRA membership lapse, Dougs, you can always rejoin.

Sometimes they ha ve a 2 for 1 special.

Wouldn't cost anything extra for both of youse to join... :lol:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Just asking. no need to get flamed by anyone.

Yet look who's the first to cast stones. Your assinine comments only show your true character.

What's the matter; did you run out of pork chops, or is your dog fed up with you also?
hey, Lurch I put that flame thing there for Dougy knowing he has no use for a organization that fights for his rights. ....I love pork, beef , poultry & sea food, you vegans & Rainbow people will destroy the world < keep the talk tough going maybe one day we will meet somewhere.:lol:

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

I don't "BELONG" to anyone.

While the NRA may support and fight for some of the very principals we all believe in, the fact is....the NRA follows the money. It is all about money.

I must admit that I have more pride in the fact that I am a member of Oath Keepers.

Molon Labe!

Carry On!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
I don't "BELONG" to anyone.

While the NRA may support and fight for some of the very principals we all believe in, the fact is....the NRA follows the money. It is all about money.

I must admit that I have more pride in the fact that I am a member of Oath Keepers.

Molon Labe!

Carry On!
Oath keeps won't be on capitol hill fighting against any new anti gun legislation, assault weapons bans, but the NRA will & chances are high the NRA will get that anti gun legislation defeated.

All oath keeps does, is, first collect your DUES $25.oo ? right. But it's not about the money for them, right ? they are not following the money, correct ? then they ask the Mil /Leo not to confiscate our guns when Martial law happens or fight us when the next great civil uprising happens - then we have to trust them to keep their word that they won't do those things. Good Luck

nice to see your still here:) We won't always see eye to eye on every issue.

Sgt_Habz

imported post

Well, I see I'm still the only one to answer with "I would never belong to the NRA."

Not that I would ever need to justify my actions, but I see the NRA as using our Rights as bargaining chips. I agree that they have done a great many things to advance our "Privileges" (CCW permits, etc) but I won't give money to an organization that would support a permitted system just to get a CCW option passed, in any state. That's me though, and I do recognize their efforts, I'm just not willing to say I took part in a lobbying effort that effectually lost me my Rights to gain a Privilege.

In other news, glad to see you back J. Gleason, inasmuch as I've said that I don't approve of many of your divisive statements, you are still in my mind one of the most knowledgeable and passionate members on this site.

Lurchiron

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

Yet look who's the first to cast stones. Your assinine comments only show your true character.

What's the matter; did you run out of pork chops, or is your dog fed up with you also?
hey, Lurch I put that flame thing there for Dougy knowing he has no use for a organization that fights for his rights. ....I love pork, beef , poultry & sea food, you vegans & Rainbow people will destroy the world < keep the talk tough going maybe one day we will meet somewhere.:lol:

What did you say your address is; I'm running a little low on ammo, thought that I might stop over Sat. night and borrow a cup or two of cartridges & such.

Keep advertising; someone will liberate your pile, then what ya gonna do???

vegans & rainbows WTF, how far off base could you be? Dude your moron is showing, better ziphim up & send him to school.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

What did you say your address is; I'm running a little low on ammo, thought that I might stop over Sat. night and borrow a cup or two of cartridges & such.

vegans & rainbows WTF, how far off base could you be? Dude your moron is showing, better ziphim up & send him to school.
Wow, we also have thieves on this forum, this guy is talking about breaking into my home & stealing what is mine....well be a man about it and knock on the door, I will answer it & i will throw you all the ammo you want, one round at a time , heck i will give you free body bag too, tough guy..... Sat night is good for me, maybe bring Dougy by too, the more the merrier at this party....:D Oh, my address, it is...... for me to know, that's called OPSEC...some here know where i live, some have even been privy to my ammo fort, but they also know that no one that is smart & values the ability to breath would break in.

your turn.:lol: I love the fact this forum is heavily salted with dougies minions.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

for those of you that do or do not belong to the NRA that is your choice, I was just asking a question with the original post & poll. then the flamers show up, followed by dougies army of trolls & a few sincere posters stating their thoughts.

If you have nothing nice to say about me then keep it to yourself, please don't CRAP on my thread.

drkarrow

imported post

Here's your flame. I belong to no one!

But I am a member of the NRA as overall i think they still provide a little more good than bad. But only a little.

I value my GOA membership much higher though.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

drkarrow wrote:
Here's your flame. I belong to no one!

But I am a member of the NRA as overall i think they still provide a little more good than bad. But only a little.

I value my GOA membership much higher though.
GOA is also a good organization.

Lurchiron

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

Wow, we also have thieves on this forum, this guy is talking about breaking into my home & stealing what is mine....well be a man about it and knock on the door, I will answer it & i will throw you all the ammo you want, one round at a time , heck i will give you free body bag too, tough guy..... Sat night is good for me, maybe bring Dougy by too, the more the merrier at this party....:D Oh, my address, it is...... for me to know, that's called OPSEC...some here know where i live, some have even been privy to my ammo fort, but they also know that no one that is smart & values the ability to breath would break in.

your turn.:lol: I love the fact this forum is heavily salted with dougies minions.

Ever read "The boy who cried wolf"? It sounds like you'd be a shoe-in for the title character(the boy). I don't recall saying anything about stealing, only asking to borrow.

P.S. You might want to turn on your spell-checker, cause your grasp of the English language is tenuous at best.

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Ever read "The boy who cried wolf"? It sounds like you'd be a shoe-in for the title character(the boy). I don't recall saying anything about stealing, only asking to borrow.

P.S. You might want to turn on your spell-checker, cause your grasp of the English language is tenuous at best.
Thanks!

So, we have to write just as the lowest common denominator does or be called elite and carry the same gun as the lowest common denominator or be accused of lack of patriotism.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

Hmmm. Asking what my address is, to Borrow some ammo on a Saturday night , does sound a bit funny.seeing as we know i am a DJ & normally work on Saturday nights. I can read in between the lines like everyone else here..you were phishing & being sarcastic....while at the same time i was being deadly serious.

And you are correct, Language class was not my strong area, thanks for pointing it out.

it's funny, one time I worked at a steel mill with a short, skinny little nazi wanna be skin head, gun freek that had a Tattoo of the same thing you have for your Avatar. the Imperial German Eagle. Could you be one in the same ? guys that talk tough like you online are normally the little weakling internet commando geek mall ninja's.

Lurchiron

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

Hmmm. Asking what my address is, to Borrow some ammo on a Saturday night , does sound a bit funny.seeing as we know i am a DJ & normally work on Saturday nights. I can read in between the lines like everyone else here..you were phishing & being sarcastic....while at the same time i was being deadly serious.

And you are correct, Language class was not my strong area, thanks for pointing it out.

it's funny, one time I worked at a steel mill with a short, skinny little nazi wanna be skin head, gun freek that had a Tattoo of the same thing you have for your Avatar. the Imperial German Eagle. Could you be one in the same ? guys that talk tough like you online are normally the little weakling internet commando geek mall ninja's.

Sorry to disappoint; 6' 5" & 270lbs., I didn't know that they had DJ's at steel mills but then again...

Lurchiron

imported post

Sgt_Habz wrote:
:uhoh: Wonders where the moderators are...

You're telling me, we've been trying to get him to spell right for eons now it seems; with no end in sight.

Sound off, 2, 3; sound off

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

Sorry to disappoint; 6' 5" & 270lbs., I didn't know that they had DJ's at steel mills but then again...
ah, good. 6' 6" , 300lbs here. a good match. before the mill closed, I did both. full time at the mill & DJ on the weekends ....was bringing in about 75 K a year then. now only about 40 -45 k a year , just working the weekends :D no I am not getting rich, but I pay my bills, taxes, feed the retirement account & but toys. I love these onlice pizzing matches , they go absolutely no where. oh, well back to crying wolf....:lol:

I agree, where are`the moderators...people like lurch & Dougy would have been history along time ago if they where around.