Thread: City of Greenfield Legislative Committee Results

Post imported post

The City of Greenfield's Legislative Committee voted to amend the language within their "Park Ban" to remove mention of city parks tonight. Greenfield originally adopted Milwaukee County's code of General Ordinances (47.05) tothe the letter, andhave decided to remove the languagepertaining totheir city parks, but the"Milwaukee County Parks & Parkways Within The City of Greenfield" language will still be there, reason being (short version here) it is a "Milwaukee County Thing".

It is still a step in the right direction. I will post the Legislative minutes when they become available.

The amended language still needs approvalby the City of Greenfield Common Council. I am waiting to seewhich Greenfield Common Council agenda willhave the vote scheduled - stay tuned.

A big thank you to those who took time out of their busy afternoon/evening to attend tonight's meeting.

Post imported post

I "think" it was a victory. Frankly I don't trust Pyzyk (the city attorney), his response to the question wasn't exactly clear. In my opinion his response to anything involving open carry definitely looked like disdain. I don't know him or much about him but that is the impression I got.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?