• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC member with an FFL?

TylerJ87

imported post

I was just wondering if anyone on the site would like to assist me with the purchase and transfer of an AR lower receiver. I figured I would keep it in the group before going to some place that I don't know very well. Please let me know if you have an FFL and how much you would charge for the transfer. Thank You

lil_freak_66

imported post

TylerJ87 wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone on the site would like to assist me with the purchase and transfer of an AR lower receiver. I figured I would keep it in the group before going to some place that I don't know very well. Please let me know if you have an FFL and how much you would charge for the transfer. Thank You

if you cant find a member,talk to classic firearms(northside of lansing by ncg) they seem like a nice mom and pop type thing.

try to stay away from total firearms in holt/mason,ive never had very good dealings with them.

FatboyCykes

imported post

TylerJ87 wrote:
I've been thinking about posting this myself, as I'm planning on picking up several more firearms in the next few years. Would rather keep the transfer fee in the family so to speak.