• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in the news

UCWT

imported post

Awesome!! Mrs. Mastiff, Mr. Mastiff and Venator kept me safe while eating after the 2A townhall meeting.
Since it was raining and I don't have a cpl I didn't carry.

I made it a point to go in be for them and watch the reaction of the people and see how many would notice.

counter help seen, no issues

Lady did a double take when she seen Venator's gun but didn't run screaming and kept chatting with him.

As we were parting a voice said. "technically a clear plastic bag is not concealed if your worried about the rain"

mastiff69

imported post

I am very impressed that the info that was printed about myself is very close to the way i communitated to the reporter, it is refreshing to see the news reporting it as it is.:celebrate

Came home this afternoon and found Channel 3 in my driveway, :shock:

So Now channel 3 news has done an interview also with the wife and I.:exclaim:

So we will see how that comes out:question:

I steered both reporters to open carry web sites for more info.:lol:

News at 5pm and 11pm, i hope they don't chop the interview up to much we will SEE:what: