• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

texas gun show illegally shut down by batf and Austin police

Keltingr

imported post

sent this to the new chief from Komifornia, looks like he's trying to bring his Commie ways with him to TX! People should be irate!

Dear sir,

I would like to respectfully request some clarification on the rather recent limit of private citizens being unable to sell firearms at the Austin gun show location. There is no existing law to my knowledge that bars a private individual from selling a firearm privately to another law abiding individual. You do not need to solely be a FFL to sell used weapons. Years and years of previous gun shows in Texas have set this precedent. Your recent "shutting down" of the gun show due to this is deemed by me to be an outrage and I would like to know based on what authority or change in law this action was taken.

Respectfully,
2nd amendment supporter

THway

imported post

After reading as much as i could on this topic, as well as other articles like the Arizona cattle rancher who was sued by 16 illegal immigrants illegally entering the US via his ranch, when he detained them on his OWN property while being armed until boarder patrol came to collect the boarder jumpers.

After listening to the Glenn Beck war room, I think that I can safely say that I will in my lifetime, see massive civil unrest, riots and the next american revolution. It will be ugly. BATFE should know better than to organize and or participate in this all together. But of course, the BATFE was ordered by the obama administration to do this according to the news articles and news/radio shows.

The end is near my friends. Prepare now to defend your rights and liberties from a government that has is and will continue to overstep their bounds unless we the citizens protest and rebel against them. They must be put back in there places.

Checks and balances ultimately rely on us the people.

The federal government no longer serves the people of this country. They now only serve themselves. Leaving us the people as their servants.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and the blood of tyrants. And right now our government is terrorizing its own people. When will we say enough is enough?

As much as i hate to think it, passive and aggressive protest do not seem to be working, and that only leaves us with 2 more choices. When the time comes, I will be here to protect lady liberty and lady justice and all other things that our country was founded on like our founding fathers intended for us to do all along.