Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Trijicon Bible verses on military equipment.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Davisburg, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    8,948

    Post imported post

    Trijicon had been putting Bible verses in there serial numbers on their equipment.

    they will have a nimber like 37128056ROM10:9

    the verse would be coded like this : 37128056ROM10:9

    so, ROM10:9 would be Romans 10 : 9

    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

    As a Christian and a gun owner, I couldnt be any more proud of them right now. They are even a Michigan company YAY!!!

    What do you think of this?

  2. #2
    Regular Member MeBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    257

    Post imported post

    stainless1911 wrote:
    Trijicon had been putting Bible verses in there serial numbers on their equipment.

    they will have a nimber like 37128056ROM10:9

    the verse would be coded like this : 37128056ROM10:9

    so, ROM10:9 would be Romans 10 : 9

    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

    As a Christian and a gun owner, I couldnt be any more proud of them right now. They are even a Michigan company YAY!!!

    What do you think of this?
    Right on!!! Trijicon is now my accessories company of choice!

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    491

    Post imported post

    stainless1911 wrote:
    What do you think of this?
    I like it and see no issues with it.

  4. #4
    Regular Member t33j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    King George, VA
    Posts
    1,384

    Post imported post

    Not a fan, but wouldn't keep me from buying one.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

  5. #5
    Regular Member thx997303's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lehi, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,716

    Post imported post

    Had to be a bored soldier who figured that one out.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Davisburg, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    8,948

    Post imported post

    ^ or a Christian

    Onward Christian soldiers

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Left Coast, , USA
    Posts
    228

    Post imported post

    You've got to love it that qoutes from the philosophy bookthat sprang forth fromthe life and teachings of aBuddhist inspired Jew with pacifist leanings adorn implements of war used against theprogenyof another deep thinkerwho was inspired bythat very sameBuddhist Jew. :shock::P:?

    Cognitive Dissonance makes my philosophical nipples hard.



  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    or a Pork Eating Crusader... I gonna buy one now.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    or a Pork Eating Crusader... I gonna buy one now.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  10. #10
    Campaign Veteran since9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,787

    Post imported post

    "Pork-eating crusader," now that's just too funny. Where can I obtain a patch like that?
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    4 hours south of HankT, ,
    Posts
    5,121

    Post imported post

    grumpycoconut wrote:
    You've got to love it that qoutes from the philosophy bookthat sprang forth fromthe life and teachings of aBuddhist inspired Jew with pacifist leanings adorn implements of war used against theprogenyof another deep thinkerwho was inspired bythat very sameBuddhist Jew. :shock::P:?

    Cognitive Dissonance makes my philosophical nipples hard.

    I was thinking about the whole "prince of peace" christian water-boarding hypocrisy thing, but you make even more sense.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    631

    Post imported post

    stainless1911 wrote:
    the verse would be coded like this : 37128056ROM10:9

    so, ROM10:9 would be Romans 10 : 9
    so is that something that you somebody else made up, or did the manufacturer actually mean to do that and explains it somewhere???

    sounds like another jesus in the toilet, mold, bread, type crap again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •