• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trijicon Bible verses on military equipment.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

Trijicon had been putting Bible verses in there serial numbers on their equipment.:dude:

they will have a nimber like 37128056ROM10:9

the verse would be coded like this : 37128056ROM10:9

so, ROM10:9 would be Romans 10 : 9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

As a Christian and a gun owner, I couldnt be any more proud of them right now. They are even a Michigan company YAY!!!

What do you think of this?

MeBaby

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
Trijicon had been putting Bible verses in there serial numbers on their equipment.:dude:

they will have a nimber like 37128056ROM10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

As a Christian and a gun owner, I couldnt be any more proud of them right now. They are even a Michigan company YAY!!!

What do you think of this?
Right on!!! Trijicon is now my accessories company of choice!

grumpycoconut

imported post

You've got to love it that qoutes from the philosophy bookthat sprang forth fromthe life and teachings of aBuddhist inspired Jew with pacifist leanings adorn implements of war used against theprogenyof another deep thinkerwho was inspired bythat very sameBuddhist Jew. :shock::p:?

Cognitive Dissonance makes my philosophical nipples hard.

Tomahawk

imported post

grumpycoconut wrote:
You've got to love it that qoutes from the philosophy bookthat sprang forth fromthe life and teachings of aBuddhist inspired Jew with pacifist leanings adorn implements of war used against theprogenyof another deep thinkerwho was inspired bythat very sameBuddhist Jew. :shock::p:?

Cognitive Dissonance makes my philosophical nipples hard.
I was thinking about the whole "prince of peace" christian water-boarding hypocrisy thing, but you make even more sense.

scorpio_vette

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:

so is that something that you somebody else made up, or did the manufacturer actually mean to do that and explains it somewhere???

sounds like another jesus in the toilet, mold, bread, type crap again.