Thread: Need Fredericksburg Lawyer Reference

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I know this is a little off topic, but I would really appreciate the help. I have a friend who got into some trouble last weekend in Fredvegas. Does anyone here know of a good criminal lawyer in Fredericksburg?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Mark Gardiner seems pretty good. Granted, I have no personal experience.

ETA: Mark Gardiner of Gardner, Maupin, Sutton & Haney P.C in Spotsylvania, VA.
    ---

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

ed wrote: How does one get a in an email address jk
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

excerpt By Marko Kloos (http://munchkinwrangler.wordpress.com/?s=major+caudill)

Post imported post

nuc65 wrote:
    ed wrote: How does one get a in an email address
    The colon in the markup code required to link to an email address + the D of the first letter of his Name and email address combined to make the emoticon.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Thank you gentlemen so much for the references.

Post imported post

Gardiner(Fairfax) is former legal counsel to the NRA; I know Matthews, too (Richmond); they're both good.

I, myself,tell people I practice North of Petersburg and East of the Blue Ridge. Depending on the nature of the offense, and whether the defendant is looking to win at trial or simply to do damage control, I have some other friends in F'burg I could call. Email works best for me, as noted above. You can also get the address from the public profile.

Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.