• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need Fredericksburg Lawyer Reference

dixiehacker

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I know this is a little off topic, but I would really appreciate the help. I have a friend who got into some trouble last weekend in Fredvegas. Does anyone here know of a good criminal lawyer in Fredericksburg?

user

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Gardiner(Fairfax) is former legal counsel to the NRA; I know Matthews, too (Richmond); they're both good.

I, myself,tell people I practice North of Petersburg and East of the Blue Ridge. Depending on the nature of the offense, and whether the defendant is looking to win at trial or simply to do damage control, I have some other friends in F'burg I could call. Email works best for me, as noted above. You can also get the address from the public profile.