• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bumper Sticker idea?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
Me and a freind shot a couple holes in the tailgate of my old S-10 with a 30-06 and a .44mag, not too many people tailgated me in that truck.:?

Much more effective than those "bullet hole" stickers.
Howja keep 'em out of the cab and dashboard?

Yata hey

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

We shot the other direction. Looked like someone opened the little window in the back, and shot through the tailgate at someone (perhaps at their high beams).

We just leaned over the side of the truck bed, and let a couple off. My freind hit the release handle, and it flewn about 50 feet. The best part was watching the dog jump out of his skin, he had never seen a gun fired before. He looked at me as if to say what did you do? Are you ok? It was great.

Pace

imported post

Almost lost my morning coffee after the spit-take.. was laughing my head off.

"If government can mistakenly invade a foreign country, how bad are they going to screw up your health care"

Sabotage70

imported post

The only gun type sticker on my truck.

IMG_0507.jpg

Dreamer

imported post

Stainless1911,

On that picture of the Glock (I assume it's a Glock) with the "Smile, Wait for flash" etched on the crown, is that a drawing of the Egyptian god of death and the underworld, Set, on the side of the slide?

And is that YOUR firearm, or just a pic you found on the net?

Very clever, either way.

That is an interesting piece to have for an active duty troop "in the sand", but a TRUCKLOAD of lawsuits waiting to happen for any citizen who might use such a firearm in a self-defense situation...

Gilly

imported post

I have 3 on my car. A Gadsden Flag, an NRA Member sticker, and "Extremely Rightwing" from Larue Tactical. I get honks and waves too.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Gilly wrote:
I have 3 on my car. A Gadsden Flag, an NRA Member sticker, and "Extremely Rightwing" from Larue Tactical. I get honks and waves too.
I avoid advertising mybeliefs on my vehicle, mainly because the people that would get upset about someone that cherishes their freedoms would be the same coward that would vandalize that vehicle because of it, instead of facing the person.

There are some severaly mentally disturbed people wandering around out there, I try to avoid confrontations with them whenever possible unless they try tobring it to me face to face.

since9

Campaign Veteran
imported post

For years I kept a copy of whatever latest training target in the living room, in plain view of the front windows, which I kept open.

To date, I've never had a break-in!

SIGguy229

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
hopnpop wrote:
...and they're not bumper stickers, but I got a couple of these around the house...

BRS-3D20-20Castle20Law20Decal.jpg
STS-1D-sma.jpg
4756a1b14875625eaf011f8a674b290e_im.jpg
Once had a sign on my back door similar to that.

My liability insurance agent (a person friend) went nuts/ballistic.

From that day forward, no such signs grace my property nor den walls.

ymmv

Yata hey
Why did your agent go nuts? It's a warning sign, like beware of dog.....except beware of owner.

Springfield45

imported post

Dreamer wrote:
Stainless1911,

On that picture of the Glock (I assume it's a Glock) with the "Smile, Wait for flash" etched on the crown, is that a drawing of the Egyptian god of death and the underworld, Set, on the side of the slide?

Very clever, either way.

That is an interesting piece to have for an active duty troop "in the sand", but a TRUCKLOAD of lawsuits waiting to happen for any citizen who might use such a firearm in a self-defense situation...
Dreamer, It's the "lone wolf" Logo. A Firm that specializes in Glock Customization/ aftermarket parts. http://www.lonewolfdist.com/

~~Springfield

Carnivore

imported post

Springfield45 wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
Stainless1911,

Very clever, either way.

Dreamer, It's the "lone wolf" Logo. A Firm that specializes in Glock Customization/ aftermarket parts. http://www.lonewolfdist.com/

~~Springfield
I don't think it would be cause for alawsuit liability what ever it is

since9

Campaign Veteran
imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
Love the idea, but I was cautioned that this could actualy make your guns the target of a break in.
That's why I put it inside my house, in plain view to those peering through my window, but not to passersby. If someone's peeping in my window, they're probably seconds away from busting in anyway. It might increase the likelihood that some would break and enter, but I'm sure it would decrease the likelihood for most.

Particularly with that grouping! One year I got cocky and plinked two eyes, a nose, and a smile on the 1/3 of the shots through the head. Not in perfect proportions, but enough to get the point across.

That one stayed up for several years.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I used to have "It is your duty as an American to own a gun and know how to use it"

Lasted 8 years, then faded atrociously and I sold the car, so I took it off.

If anyone finds another like that, I'd be happy to buy it. I can't find another.