• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Battle Creek OC Day

G

imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
Models , where, when, need an assistant :question: body guard :question::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wait a minute female ! or male:uhoh:
He said "Have fun, boys" not "Have fun boys".;)

UCWT

imported post

what are you lookin for?

close to the P.D. or just somewhere in town?

Kimberguy

imported post

index.cfm
index.cfm
here is my idea, about a1.5 mile walk, eat, walk back, go shooting at the indoor range.

mikestilly

imported post

Sounds good to me then grab some food. To give some of the Ponderosa people some time how about something like meeting at 4? Thoughts? Earlier later? Just throwing it out there.

Couple other possible stops on the way attached. :)

G

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
index.cfm
index.cfm
here is my idea, about a1.5 mile walk, eat, walk back, go shooting at the indoor range.
A mile and a half walk?!?!?

Count me out.

I'll wait to watch the sequel "Kimberguy Encounters VII".

And I hope you bring an ashtray with you this time Kimberguy.:uhoh:

mikestilly

imported post

A mile is too long for you? lol thats pathedic Sh@t haloween alone i must have walked 5 miles with my son and hes 9 .. nobody has to walk just meet us at the location. Id call you something worse but its a family oriented forum lol

G

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
A mile is too long for you? lol thats pathedic Sh@t haloween alone i must have walked 5 miles and hes 9 .. nobody has to walk just meet us at the location. Id cakl you something worse but its a family oriented forum lol
The only exercise I get is running off at the mouth and jumping to conclusions.

I gotta go take a nap.

Kimberguy

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
A mile is too long for you? lol thats pathedic Sh@t haloween alone i must have walked 5 miles and hes 9 .. nobody has to walk just meet us at the location. Id cakl you something worse but its a family oriented forum lol
The only exercise I get is running off at the mouth and jumping to conclusions.

I gotta go take a nap.
LOL and i was hoping to meet you.... hopefully soon.

I probably won't be smoking.

mikestilly

imported post

Wow ok. I mapped it out Ponderosa is a good stop before driving on to Battle Creek. It's perfectly on the way. BC is a 2hr drive from my house. I moved my haircut appointment to noon so I should be able to make all events!!!! Shwwwwwwweeeeeeet.

Kimberguy

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
Wow ok. I mapped it out Ponderosa is a good stop before driving on to Battle Creek. It's perfectly on the way. BC is a 2hr drive from my house. I moved my haircut appointment to noon so I should be able to make all events!!!! Shwwwwwwweeeeeeet.
perhaps i'll have to make the ponderosa as well.