• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS: Sig 229 2 tone with .357SiG and .40 Barrels

SigPacker

imported post

I have an excellent condition Sig 229 2 tone with 2 magazines, a 357Sig Barrel and .40 barrel + hogue grips for sale...

SOLD! :)

SP

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

SigPacker wrote:
I have an excellent condition Sig 229 2 tone with 2 magazines, a 357Sig Barrel and .40 barrel + hogue grips for sale...

$650 FTF

SP
Oh sure this comes up for sale AFTER I bought the plane ticket....

SigPacker

imported post

I'm just here for temptation! To bad I'm not a hot blond chic, I could make more money pimping myself out! jk :p

Mech

imported post

You post this AFTER I've gotten my 226?? Dang you... :p
Good luck with the sale though! I'm sure this one will be gone in a flash...:idea:

Trigger Dr

imported post

HEY CRYPTO........here is your chance, a better gun at a very good price, no paper work, and believe it or not......LEGAL

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
HEY CRYPTO........here is your chance, a better gun at a very good price, no paper work, and believe it or not......LEGAL
One of the finest and most reliable firearms you can buy. Let's see if he is real???

HeesBonafide

imported post

Hell I'll buy it

I just want to know if FTF means "Free To Felix" Because I just so happened to change my name to that yesterday!! ...must be my lucky day!!

Seriously, I am interested in it, so if you could send me an email either here or at urockirockwerock@yahoo.com

SigPacker

imported post

Email replied! Im located at the west hill of auburn :) close to federal way...