Thread: Is Green Hills or Opry Mills Mall in Nashville Posted?

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Can anyone tell me whether or not the Green Hills or Opry Mills Mall in Nashville is posted to prohibit handguns? TIA

Post imported post

When i went to the Opry mall i didn't see one sign. But others said it did have them.

I don't know, i didn't see any, and carried there and had no problem.

Banned

Post imported post

Opry Mills has signs. They are not 1359 signs. They are small "code of conduct" signs on the walls of each main entrance. They are small and difficult to see. The parking lots are not posted.

I haven't seen signs at Green Hills, but will look next time I am there.

Hickory Hollow, Rivergate, and Cool Springs are all posted.The doors are not posted, but they have small "code of conduct" signs posted. The only 1359 signs are the very small ones at the entrances to the parking lots. Technically I do not think they meet 1359, but it would be your call.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

My wife and I drove up to Nashville to shop at Green Hills Mall today. There were no 1359 signs or any universal "NO GUNS" signs at the mall entrance beside Cheesecake Factory. There was some extremely fine red print on those doors, which I had to squint to even begin to read. I decided if they couldn't post whatever it was in a readable font size and color, it wasn't important to them.