• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is Green Hills or Opry Mills Mall in Nashville Posted?

Neo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Can anyone tell me whether or not the Green Hills or Opry Mills Mall in Nashville is posted to prohibit handguns? TIA

marine77

imported post

When i went to the Opry mall i didn't see one sign. But others said it did have them.

I don't know, i didn't see any, and carried there and had no problem.

kwikrnu

Banned
imported post

Opry Mills has signs. They are not 1359 signs. They are small "code of conduct" signs on the walls of each main entrance. They are small and difficult to see. The parking lots are not posted.

I haven't seen signs at Green Hills, but will look next time I am there.

Hickory Hollow, Rivergate, and Cool Springs are all posted.The doors are not posted, but they have small "code of conduct" signs posted. The only 1359 signs are the very small ones at the entrances to the parking lots. Technically I do not think they meet 1359, but it would be your call.

Neo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

My wife and I drove up to Nashville to shop at Green Hills Mall today. There were no 1359 signs or any universal "NO GUNS" signs at the mall entrance beside Cheesecake Factory. There was some extremely fine red print on those doors, which I had to squint to even begin to read. I decided if they couldn't post whatever it was in a readable font size and color, it wasn't important to them.