• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

why is the NRA good?

kyleplusitunes

imported post

I don't know if this will turn out to be a good topic, however I was always under the understanding that the NRA was a fraud.

they supported the 68 gun control act and turn a right into a privledge, when you have to compromise a fundamental right, doesn't that make it wrong?

I'm a young guy, maybe a little misinformed. are my thoughts however not correct?

if anyone could explain what exactly the NRA does that is a good thing I would definatly be interested in reading.

I'd also be interested in reading more reasons why they are bad.