• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Deros basic surival kit

DEROS72

imported post

In lite of the Haite disaster I thought I would put together a survival bag with the most important essentials for survival for a couple of days...

Should be all I need..!

amzbrady

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
I'da thought you might have wanted a bigger mirror.....oh wait, it's a SURVIVAL kit....I guess it will suffice...;)
Small mirror so he can lovingly care for each hairindividually. A big mirror and people would accuse him of having a big head. ee

Stretch

imported post

The wife sees this in the morning! Thanks for the late night chuckle, you're funnier than Leno!

kparker

imported post

Although this is admirably funny, I do have to question your basic premise that everyone should have this--what on earth would I do with any of that???

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

How are you going to charge the electric shaver? I recommend a Razor and some shaving cream. I mean it is a survival kit. If you ever have to go live in the woods it would be important to look good for all the Raccoons.

DEROS72

imported post

Glocked and Loaded wrote:
How are you going to charge the electric shaver? I recommend a Razor and some shaving cream. I mean it is a survival kit. If you ever have to go live in the woods it would be important to look good for all the Raccoons.

Whoa dude you are right I need to toss the razor and bring this...

jarhead1911A

imported post

Deros i didn't see a current issue of guns&ammo in that kit nor did i see your favorite mag which is Better homes and gardens.

And no battery operated tv so u can watch the military channel? jeeze your no fun at all.

tannerwaterbury

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
In lite of the Haite disaster I thought I would put together a survival bag with the most important essentials for survival for a couple of days...

Should be all I need..!
Is that a Guido survival kit? Your missing the week's supply of spray on tan. :lol:

DEROS72

imported post

I put that up there just wondering how many have a survival bag or bug out bag.I actually do have a bag I can grab and live ok for a couple of weeks.Radios,lights batteries changes of clothes food water ,matches the whole smash Going to get some com options in feb.And most important defense.In Haite everything started out ok untill the time goes on and now there are armed bands trying to steal what little people have...

Heres my real bug out bag and kit...