• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Latest Contra Costa Times Article

chewy352

imported post

seattleric007 wrote:
I think you guys are doing a great job. I thought the article was fair and balanced, maybe tipped alittle towards you guys. The on looker at the end said it best, I would want to be thier friend. I lived down there for 37 years. I love living up here in seattle, I open carry everywhere. Some people react different than others.

But I will tell you this, there poor people in the projects that want their gun rights too. I suggest you reach out to all people of color and get them in your group. The more that do it, the more it is accepted. Reach out to all people and persuade them to come to one of your meets. Maybe I can come to one of your meets in Mid March when I am down there.

Keep up the good work. Together we can beat the anti gunners even in the bay area.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:I miss Whidbey Island soooo much :cry::cry::cry:I actually have a WA CCW but did not know about OC until I moved down here. :cry::cry::cry:5 more years till we move back and have freedom again.:)

seattleric007

Banned
imported post

we miss you chewy352, we have anti gunners from seattle starting shit up here. Big meeting in Olympia tuesday over new legislation on assault weapons, going to be a big fight maybe. I'll keep you guys posted. Check out our state board if you have time. I love washington, I love open carry of a loaded firearm and my ccw.

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Great article overall... but lots of little errors (and a couple big ones).

For the sake of brevity I won't post a copy of my letter here. I'll just say that I tried to thank them profusely for their help bringing this civil right issue to light, and then gave them a 2-page critique to try to help them correct their mistakes.

I think I found 10 in all that I pointed out... If/when I get a response perhaps I'll post everything here.