Thread: Live Web Chat Bay Area News Group - Friday, Jan.22 - 12:00pm

Post imported post

The topic of the web chat will be: Should it be easier to carry a loaded gun in public?

Join theContra Costa Times - Bay Area News Group web chat Friday, Jan. 22nd at 12:00pm.

Feel free to join in! You are all welcome to submit questions and/or comments for the guests during the live chat. Ben Van Houten from the Legal Community Against Violence and I will chatdiscuss the benefits of an armed society.

To participate click here:http://bit.ly/6wv65e

What do you guys think? Should it be eaiser to carry a loaded gun in public???

Post imported post

Freedom_Is_Popular wrote:
    The topic of the web chat will be: Should it be easier to carry a loaded gun in public?

Join theContra Costa Times - Bay Area News Group web chat Friday, Jan. 22nd at 12:00pm.

Feel free to join in! You are all welcome to submit questions and/or comments for the guests during the live chat. Ben Van Houten from the Legal Community Against Violence and I will chatdiscuss the benefits of an armed society.

To participate click here:http://bit.ly/6wv65e

I think engaging in a debate with the likes of LCAV gives them more credibility than I believe thatthey are due. The topic of the whether it should be easier for us to carry loaded in California is also mooted by 12031- LCAV already has a foothold on what they want, and the advent of the UOC movement is no doubtrousing their hunger for more restrictions.They dont seem to make the connection however, that violence is a verb and not a noun.

New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
    Freedom_Is_Popular wrote:

Join the¬*Contra Costa Times - Bay Area News Group web chat Friday, Jan. 22nd at 12:00pm.

Feel free to join in! You are all welcome to submit questions and/or comments for the guests during the live chat. Ben Van Houten from the Legal Community Against Violence and I will chat¬*discuss the benefits of an armed society.

To participate click here:¬*http://bit.ly/6wv65e

¬*
    ¬*

I think engaging in a debate with the likes of LCAV gives them more credibility than I believe that¬*they are due. The topic of the whether it should be easier for us to carry loaded in California is¬* also mooted by 12031- LCAV already has a foothold on what they want, and the advent of the UOC movement is no doubt¬*rousing their hunger for more restrictions.¬*They dont seem to make the connection however, that violence is a verb and not a noun.

¬*
    Actually, violence is a noun.

Post imported post

Join in now!

Post imported post

LCAV seems to dance around UOC.

http://www.lcav.org/states/california.asp

They don't seem to bring it up or mention 12025(f).