• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bad OC experience at Kenner Wal-Mart

Superlite27

imported post

jensen_lover wrote:
I said "I will never come into this store again."

Wal-Martcleared about a billion dollars today.This is notcounting the $17.58 you spent on two packages of Fruit of the Looms, some electrical tape, and a package of Oreos.

"I will never come into this store again."

They care so littleabout you that they could care less about thanking you for doing exactly what they want.

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
THIS is the PERFECT opportunity for real OC'ers to show up at the very same WalMart within 48 hours, as many as possible.

Bingo!

The overall goal of the entire open carry movement is to normalize the carrying of firearms in plain view. We do this by representing ourselves in a positive manner, and by doing so in a public manner.

We cannot do this if we are marginalized.

If we meekly comply with every business' desire for us to "just go away", how will it be possible to normalize the carrying of firearms in plain view.......

.....when we willingly agree to become invisible?

If I were even within a half a day's drive, I'd be strolling through this store tomorrow. WITH MY DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER.

But, I'm about 14 hours away.

Maybe there's someone in Louisiana who cares about their rights enough to do this?

imported post

Superlite,
Unlike most here on the Lousyana forum, you understand it. Clearly.
As the scripture warns, "don't cast your pearls before the swine."

What is so overwhelmingly obvious to you and I confuses them.

They have eyes, but see not, ears, but hear not.

barf

imported post

"An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered."
Proverbs 11:9

imported post

You people simply refuse to learn.

There are TONS of lawyers who will sue anyone, as long as you are foolish enough to hand them an open check. That doesn't necessarily equate with being a "pro-gun lawyer." LOL, for the right amount of money, I'd bet just about all of them would be willing to answer to being called a pro-prostitute lawyer, or a pro-crackhead lawyer, you pick a name.

A "pro-gun" lawyer should OWN guns, preferably OC him/herself.
Anything less is just one more money-whoring attorney.

My apologies to the whores of Amerika for using their profession to describe a lawyer.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
jensen_lover wrote:
I said "I will never come into this store again."

Wal-Martcleared about a billion dollars today.This is notcounting the $17.58 you spent on two packages of Fruit of the Looms, some electrical tape, and a package of Oreos.

"I will never come into this store again."

They care so littleabout you that they could care less about thanking you for doing exactly what they want.

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
THIS is the PERFECT opportunity for real OC'ers to show up at the very same WalMart within 48 hours, as many as possible.

Bingo!

The overall goal of the entire open carry movement is to normalize the carrying of firearms in plain view. We do this by representing ourselves in a positive manner, and by doing so in a public manner.

We cannot do this if we are marginalized.

If we meekly comply with every business' desire for us to "just go away", how will it be possible to normalize the carrying of firearms in plain view.......

.....when we willingly agree to become invisible?

If I were even within a half a day's drive, I'd be strolling through this store tomorrow. WITH MY DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER.

But, I'm about 14 hours away.

Maybe there's someone in Louisiana who cares about their rights enough to do this?
that's why I have never shopped at Wally world, ever. They do not care about you, just your money, the way they treat customers is piss poor.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
that's why I have never shopped at Wally world, ever. They do not care about you, just your money, the way they treat customers is piss poor.

FY 2008

Wal-Mart

Revenues = $405.6 billion

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

HankT wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

FY 2008

Wal-Mart

Revenues = $405.6 billion
I know they make alot of money. If only their customer base would wake up and see how Chinamart has destroyed the American Economy. ( oh, but you save so much money when you shop there & they employ so many people, yup making Miniumum wage, that why they made 405.6 Billion dollars in 2008, because they paid the employee's basically NOTHING, but at what cost to America ? they are`China's # 1 importer of cheaply made goods, made by Chinese, not Americans. ) So everyone please keep shopping at Crapmart, then you can have only your selves to blame FOR an economy destroyed by Global free trade <<< the reason Wallyworld is still in business.

barf

imported post

But where else can some here buy adult diapers, cucumbers, and ammo all in the same convenient place? You just can't get all three of those things at Bass Pro here in Lousyana.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
this just proves my point, they ( ChinaMart ) sell's the cheapest, lowest quality, & deadly food they can get. read the link.

http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsemergency/anmviewer.asp?a=465&z=43
What does this have to do with Wal-Mart? Didn't see their name mentioned.

Also how is this twist in the thread appropriate for OCDO?

Yata hey
bad experience at Kenner Wal-Mart, how is the twist appropriate ? EVERY EXPERIENCE AT WALLYWORLD is a bad one....Buying Low quality bad food ((( oh, yeah..read the top of the news link, you REALLY need to get your glasses checked ))) Stop shopping at crapmart have no more problems with moron wallyworld security guards, lame wallyworld policies & corrupt commie cops. how long does it take for U people to learn that @#$%mart does what ever it wants to those people it deems less than favorable.

I am wasting my words on Walmart sheeple....luv them low prices , huh !:banghead:

Yata hey