Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch your step, there are rats aboard the ship...

Post imported post

I think it's becoming pretty apparent that this forum (and other 2A-related forums) have been infiltrated by agent provocateurs. With this knowledge, I think it goes without saying that we need to be extra careful and extra vigilant, folks.

Just ignore them. Don't answer their stupid questions. Don't give them advice when they ask how to do illegal things.

Don't feed the trolls, because these trolls are not just trolls. They are very clever, and are setting out bait. These trolls have fangs, and they have a very evil and insidious agenda.

We need all the wise and knowledgeable voices on this forum to stay free. So watch your 6, and watch what you type. We needn't allow these activities to succeed in squashing our exercise of the 1st Amendment--we just need to be careful that we aren't led into being "hoist by our own petards"...

And now, a message for these agent provocateurs:
    We know "you" are watching.
    We know "you" are posting.
    We know what "you" are up to.
    And we're not going to fall for it...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Never hurts to identify the particularly egregious ones - helps the moderators get there sooner.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

This is not the only forum where warnings have been posted about ifiltration by agents provocateurs ... in fact, I have seen several documents from notable public figures that espouse purposful activities by no less than the FBI in such subversive activities.

cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Dreamer wrote:
    I think it's becoming pretty apparent that this forum (and other 2A-related forums) have been infiltrated by agent provocateurs. With this knowledge, I think it goes without saying that we need to be extra careful and extra vigilant, folks.

Just ignore them. Don't answer their stupid questions. Don't give them advice when they ask how to do illegal things.

Don't feed the trolls, because these trolls are not just trolls. They are very clever, and are setting out bait. These trolls have fangs, and they have a very evil and insidious agenda.

We need all the wise and knowledgeable voices on this forum to stay free. So watch your 6, and watch what you type. We needn't allow these activities to succeed in squashing our exercise of the 1st Amendment--we just need to be careful that we aren't led into being "hoist by our own petards"...

And now, a message for these agent provocateurs:
    We know "you" are watching.
    We know "you" are posting.
    We know what "you" are up to.
    And we're not going to fall for it...
    Amen, we've seen them in action on here, and we've seen their threads locked and perhaps even their accounts deleted/disabled.

Post imported post

Yes I had started a thread a while back about agent provocateurs. From that thread came the one and only "good" post by HankT.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...nt+provocateur
    One very slippery ....Agent Provocateur....
    HankT, THANK YOU FOR THAT VIDEO link! I can't stand up yet.

Post imported post

Speaking of angent provocateurs, we all need to remember Cass Sunstein and his insidious plans.

He is the head of the federal "Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs". He is known to be virulently anti 1A, 2A, 4A and 10A...

He published a paper at Harvard calling for massive COINTELPRO operations against everything from 2A groups to 9/11 Truthers to local charities that runn soup kitchens outside of "government programs". This guy is scary, and he's a Cabinet-level official.

You can download this paper from SSRN's website for free. It is a chilling account of thought-crime-based tyranny, and Orwellian oppression:

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.c...;srcabs=292149

I imagine some of the AP moonbats we've been seeing on the internet lately are working under orders from the OIPA.

An interesting sidenote: those folks who are "inside the Beltway" pronounce this Office's acronym like "oui pah". I'm sure it's just a mere coincidence that this translates roughly from the French, to "Yes, Dad"...

Nanny state, indeed... If these guys have their way, the "New America" is going to be more like that guy in Austria a few years ago, with half his family locked in the basement, if we're not careful...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

Dreamer wrote:

It isn't just an "infiltrator" which should concern you. It was proven at out City Council meeting last year that those who oppose OC are reading the forum in an attempt to use our words against us. Everything you type should be suitable for reading by a City Attorney who does not like OC.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Dreamer wrote:
    He is the head of the federal "Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs".

I imagine some of the AP moonbats we've been seeing on the internet lately are working under orders from the OIPA.

An interesting sidenote: those folks who are "inside the Beltway" pronounce this Office's acronym like "oui pah". I'm sure it's just a mere coincidence that this translates roughly from the French, to "Yes, Dad".
    I don't see how even a JBT fed can get from Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs to OIPA and "Yes, Dad."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_...latory_Affairs

The Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA oh-EYE-ruh)

Post imported post

OIRA oh-EYE-ruh

They're marines?

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    It isn't just an "infiltrator" which should concern you. It was proven at out City Council meeting last year that those who oppose OC are reading the forum in an attempt to use our words against us. Everything you type should be suitable for reading by a City Attorney who does not like OC.
    We read and endlessly squirm, here, over their words. That's dialogue and discussion.

Post imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
    OIRA oh-EYE-ruh
    They're marines?
    hahahaha, that's awesome and oh so true. We even pronounce our own acronym... USMC = us-mic

Post imported post

Uncle Sams Misguided Children. Semper fi!
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

Well you might include the BATFE in that group, but I can assure you the FBI has bigger (other) fish to fry.
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Post imported post

this is all true. you never know who is out there watching, waiting...:?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    No, we do know they ARE watching. The question is, since we promote law-abiding people to defend themselves & the constitution, what do the people monitoring support? If they work for the federal government they should be "trained" on the constitution and support law obedience. So in theory we should be on the same page. Unfortunately just like most Senators and Congressman they probably HAVEN'T even read the constitution nor do they care about our rights & self defense. Most of them are dependent on the nanny state for their jobs and are more than willing to screw over people like us.

I am amazed how many people are willing to bow down to tyranny for a paycheck.

Post imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    No, we do know they ARE watching. The question is, since we promote law-abiding people to defend themselves & the constitution, what do the people monitoring support? If they work for the federal government they should be "trained" on the constitution and support law obedience. So in theory we should be on the same page. Unfortunately just like most Senators and Congressman they probably HAVEN'T even read the constitution nor do they care about our rights & self defense. Most of them are dependent on the nanny state for their jobs and are more than willing to screw over people like us.

if we know who they are, like you said above. then we should post their names , so everyone knows who they are.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    45acpForMe wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:

if we know who they are, like you said above. then we should post their names , so everyone knows who they are.
    John, Dianna, Peter, Abdulla, Chris, Jacob, Koreen....

Post imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    45acpForMe wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:

John, Dianna, Peter, Abdulla, Chris, Jacob, Koreen....
    i mean screen names

Post imported post

If being a member of these forums is gonna get me on a Govt. watchlist, then so be it, while their focusing on me, the real threats to society can make hay and wreak havoc..

Post imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
    Is there any other way to get one? If so, I still haven't found it... I guess ignorance really is bliss...

The government, and other forms of tyranny, permeate our lives to such an amazing degree, the only way not to be part of it is to be dead.

Such Agent Provocateurs are the seeds of it. They are everywhere. Not so much willing agents, as fools and pawns who are too stupid to know any better.

I've never met any employer who wasn't in on the game; there isn't any other way to make money, they have to be complicit. Business License, anyone? Sales Tax? Income Tax? The myriad of regulation from which no one seeking a profit can avoid without a prison term?

How different is a Collaborator, Informant, Agent Provocateur..... It's all the same thing; Traitor. "It's just business" doesn't make it any less.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Post imported post

The Quislings from AHSA are a recurring feature of gun related message boards. Like the neo-Nazis in usenet, they show up, get their faces ripped, disappear for a while, then return for more.
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

Post imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:

I'm not particularly paranoid, but there are those who, for some reason of miseducation or other socio-political anomoly believe themselves to be 'right and proper' watchdogs for their current political masters. I've read that such as we... are anti-government, anti-LEOtypes by and large who bear 'watching'.I'd invite tham all to take a good look into their own personal mirror. They are, or have become 'statists'. That's not what this nation was founded upon.

In recent comparison... one only has to read up on the STASI of the now defunct DDR.

Not everyone on these forums is a saint... or evensane, admittedly. But, among the population in general; who is? There are vast regional and cultural differences regarding 'open carry' and the 2A in generalexpressed here. Various degrees of acceptanceto total denial are represented in every state forum as well as the general forum. Those denied/harrassed in the exercise of an actual enumerated 'right'are frustrated and resentful. Understandibly so. Yet, there are those who... for misguided reasons would continue to deny and harrass with impunityas they lick the hands that sign their paychecks.

Many, if not most of these also took the oath to 'Protect and defend the Constitution'. They don't. They don't even comprehend the Constitution, or care. In my opinion... the Constitution is the foundation of our formof'government'. Therefore... 'who' are the actual anti-government types who bear watching?

Post imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    45acpForMe wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:

I'm not particularly paranoid, but there are those who, for some reason of miseducation or other socio-political anomoly believe themselves to be 'right and proper' watchdogs for their current political masters. I've read that such as we... are anti-government, anti-LEOtypes by and large who bear 'watching'.I'd invite tham all to take a good look into their own personal mirror. They are, or have become 'statists'. That's not what this nation was founded upon.

In recent comparison... one only has to read up on the STASI of the now defunct DDR.

Not everyone on these forums is a saint... or evensane, admittedly. But, among the population in general; who is? There are vast regional and cultural differences regarding 'open carry' and the 2A in generalexpressed here. Various degrees of acceptanceto total denial are represented in every state forum as well as the general forum. Those denied/harrassed in the exercise of an actual enumerated 'right'are frustrated and resentful. Understandibly so. Yet, there are those who... for misguided reasons would continue to deny and harrass with impunityas they lick the hands that sign their paychecks.

Many, if not most of these also took the oath to 'Protect and defend the Constitution'. They don't. They don't even comprehend the Constitution, or care. In my opinion... the Constitution is the foundation of our formof'government'. Therefore... 'who' are the actual anti-government types who bear watching?

welcome to the new Amerika. This has been a POLICE STATE a for years & now we can add socialism to the equation and BIG BROTHER is everywhere. their is only one thing we can all do about the situation & that same thing happened back in 1770's. The founding fathers are cursing us from their graves.

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

Deanimator wrote:
    The Quislings from AHSA are a recurring feature of gun related message boards. Like the neo-Nazis in usenet, they show up, get their faces ripped, disappear for a while, then return for more.
    Why would the American Hampshire Sheep Association care about what is said here?
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Post imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
    Deanimator wrote:
    Why would the American Hampshire Sheep Association care about what is said here?
    Hey, that's my material!

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...highlight=ahsa

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast