• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Watch your step, there are rats aboard the ship...

Dreamer

imported post

I think it's becoming pretty apparent that this forum (and other 2A-related forums) have been infiltrated by agent provocateurs. With this knowledge, I think it goes without saying that we need to be extra careful and extra vigilant, folks.

Just ignore them. Don't answer their stupid questions. Don't give them advice when they ask how to do illegal things.

Don't feed the trolls, because these trolls are not just trolls. They are very clever, and are setting out bait. These trolls have fangs, and they have a very evil and insidious agenda.

We need all the wise and knowledgeable voices on this forum to stay free. So watch your 6, and watch what you type. We needn't allow these activities to succeed in squashing our exercise of the 1st Amendment--we just need to be careful that we aren't led into being "hoist by our own petards"...

And now, a message for these agent provocateurs:
We know "you" are watching.
We know "you" are posting.
We know what "you" are up to.
And we're not going to fall for it...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Never hurts to identify the particularly egregious ones - helps the moderators get there sooner.

Yata hey

okboomer

imported post

This is not the only forum where warnings have been posted about ifiltration by agents provocateurs ... in fact, I have seen several documents from notable public figures that espouse purposful activities by no less than the FBI in such subversive activities.

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Dreamer wrote:
I think it's becoming pretty apparent that this forum (and other 2A-related forums) have been infiltrated by agent provocateurs. With this knowledge, I think it goes without saying that we need to be extra careful and extra vigilant, folks.

Just ignore them. Don't answer their stupid questions. Don't give them advice when they ask how to do illegal things.

Don't feed the trolls, because these trolls are not just trolls. They are very clever, and are setting out bait. These trolls have fangs, and they have a very evil and insidious agenda.

We need all the wise and knowledgeable voices on this forum to stay free. So watch your 6, and watch what you type. We needn't allow these activities to succeed in squashing our exercise of the 1st Amendment--we just need to be careful that we aren't led into being "hoist by our own petards"...

And now, a message for these agent provocateurs:
We know "you" are watching.
We know "you" are posting.
We know what "you" are up to.
And we're not going to fall for it...

Amen, we've seen them in action on here, and we've seen their threads locked and perhaps even their accounts deleted/disabled.

45acpForMe

imported post

Yes I had started a thread a while back about agent provocateurs. From that thread came the one and only "good" post by HankT.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=31065&forum_id=4&highlight=agent+provocateur
One very slippery ....Agent Provocateur....
19.gif
HankT, THANK YOU FOR THAT VIDEO link! I can't stand up yet.

Dreamer

imported post

Speaking of angent provocateurs, we all need to remember Cass Sunstein and his insidious plans.

He is the head of the federal "Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs". He is known to be virulently anti 1A, 2A, 4A and 10A...

He published a paper at Harvard calling for massive COINTELPRO operations against everything from 2A groups to 9/11 Truthers to local charities that runn soup kitchens outside of "government programs". This guy is scary, and he's a Cabinet-level official.

You can download this paper from SSRN's website for free. It is a chilling account of thought-crime-based tyranny, and Orwellian oppression:

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1084585&rec=1&srcabs=292149

I imagine some of the AP moonbats we've been seeing on the internet lately are working under orders from the OIPA.

An interesting sidenote: those folks who are "inside the Beltway" pronounce this Office's acronym like "oui pah". I'm sure it's just a mere coincidence that this translates roughly from the French, to "Yes, Dad"...

Nanny state, indeed... If these guys have their way, the "New America" is going to be more like that guy in Austria a few years ago, with half his family locked in the basement, if we're not careful...

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Dreamer wrote:

It isn't just an "infiltrator" which should concern you. It was proven at out City Council meeting last year that those who oppose OC are reading the forum in an attempt to use our words against us. Everything you type should be suitable for reading by a City Attorney who does not like OC.

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

Dreamer wrote:
He is the head of the federal "Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs".

I imagine some of the AP moonbats we've been seeing on the internet lately are working under orders from the OIPA.

An interesting sidenote: those folks who are "inside the Beltway" pronounce this Office's acronym like "oui pah". I'm sure it's just a mere coincidence that this translates roughly from the French, to "Yes, Dad".
I don't see how even a JBT fed can get from Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs to OIPA and "Yes, Dad."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Information_and_Regulatory_Affairs

The Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA oh-EYE-ruh)

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
It isn't just an "infiltrator" which should concern you. It was proven at out City Council meeting last year that those who oppose OC are reading the forum in an attempt to use our words against us. Everything you type should be suitable for reading by a City Attorney who does not like OC.
We read and endlessly squirm, here, over their words. That's dialogue and discussion.

45acpForMe

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
this is all true. you never know who is out there watching, waiting...:?
No, we do know they ARE watching. The question is, since we promote law-abiding people to defend themselves & the constitution, what do the people monitoring support? If they work for the federal government they should be "trained" on the constitution and support law obedience. So in theory we should be on the same page. Unfortunately just like most Senators and Congressman they probably HAVEN'T even read the constitution nor do they care about our rights & self defense. Most of them are dependent on the nanny state for their jobs and are more than willing to screw over people like us.

I am amazed how many people are willing to bow down to tyranny for a paycheck.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
No, we do know they ARE watching. The question is, since we promote law-abiding people to defend themselves & the constitution, what do the people monitoring support? If they work for the federal government they should be "trained" on the constitution and support law obedience. So in theory we should be on the same page. Unfortunately just like most Senators and Congressman they probably HAVEN'T even read the constitution nor do they care about our rights & self defense. Most of them are dependent on the nanny state for their jobs and are more than willing to screw over people like us.

if we know who they are, like you said above. then we should post their names , so everyone knows who they are.

45acpForMe

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
45acpForMe wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

if we know who they are, like you said above. then we should post their names , so everyone knows who they are.
John, Dianna, Peter, Abdulla, Chris, Jacob, Koreen.... :cool:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
45acpForMe wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

John, Dianna, Peter, Abdulla, Chris, Jacob, Koreen.... :cool:
i mean screen names:lol:

Carnivore

imported post

If being a member of these forums is gonna get me on a Govt. watchlist, then so be it, while their focusing on me, the real threats to society can make hay and wreak havoc..

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
Is there any other way to get one? If so, I still haven't found it... I guess ignorance really is bliss...

The government, and other forms of tyranny, permeate our lives to such an amazing degree, the only way not to be part of it is to be dead.

Such Agent Provocateurs are the seeds of it. They are everywhere. Not so much willing agents, as fools and pawns who are too stupid to know any better.

I've never met any employer who wasn't in on the game; there isn't any other way to make money, they have to be complicit. Business License, anyone? Sales Tax? Income Tax? The myriad of regulation from which no one seeking a profit can avoid without a prison term?

How different is a Collaborator, Informant, Agent Provocateur..... It's all the same thing; Traitor. "It's just business" doesn't make it any less.