Thread: Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 1/23

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

We're hiding from Skidmark - don't want what he has. :?

Thought we'd try a different location - The River City Dinner, Parham Rd & I-95.

9:30 AM, Sat. Jan 23 - I'll be there.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Shh! Don't say where you will be having breakfast. I might find out.

Doc has diagnosed what I have as creeping lung crud, upper variety. I'll either get better or die. Antibiotics prescribed in support of option #1.

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Post imported post

Works for me. I can Pick up my appliance on the way home from there and than put in a full day after words trying to get it installed without too much damage.

Post imported post

Will try to be there, Grape. As usual, save me a seat in case I am late, also as usual.

riverrat
    Remember Peter Nap and Skidmark. Do them proud. Be active. Be well informed. ALL rights matter.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you may have to back up your acts with your life."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Hey NSA! *&$# you. Record this--- MOLON LABE!

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

I might be there. It's too wet to do any farm work but I need to come back to the burbs. My yard looks like Fred Sanford moved in, I;m making a stock for a 30/06 (1917) and I need to re crown the barrel, I have to make a few more Blammy shells, I have a box full of 44 mag brass that needs cleaning, I need to load some black powder shotgun shells, did I mention I need to do yard work and go tho the dump.

And I need to load a couple hundred 45ACP, and a box or two of 45LC, and some 45/70's

I should go to the dump too

And I need to change the oil in everything I own.

Ought to go to the dump while I;m at it.

Post imported post

peter nap wrote:
    I might be there. It's too wet to do any farm work but I need to come back to the burbs. My yard looks like Fred Sanford moved in, I;m making a stock for a 30/06 (1917) and I need to re crown the barrel, I have to make a few more Blammy shells, I have a box full of 44 mag brass that needs cleaning, I need to load some black powder shotgun shells, did I mention I need to do yard work and go tho the dump.

And I need to load a couple hundred 45ACP, and a box or two of 45LC, and some 45/70's

Thanks for reminding me, I need to go to the dump also.

To wet to fill pot holes and some in the drive are starting to be good size fishing holes.

Post imported post

kennys wrote:
    peter nap wrote:

To wet to fill pot holes and some in the drive are starting to be good size fishing holes.
    Tell me about it Kenny. I've got three miles of roads that look like a mud bog.:X

Post imported post

peter nap wrote:
    kennys wrote:
    peter nap wrote:

Tell me about it Kenny. I've got three miles of roads that look like a mud bog.:X
    You got me on that one, much more than I have. Mine wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't shared. One of these days I need to find a small tractor, waiting for the equipment to come back into the yard at work to use, really slows me up sometimes.

Post imported post

Post imported post

Nice program Peter.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    Nice program Peter.

Yata hey
    Looks more like too much free time ; ).

I might be there since I now have infinite time to sleep in...not just weekends...

Post imported post

peter nap wrote:

I'm glad you have your priorities straight!....Take care of the Blammy Shells and 45 ACP, forget about everything else; It'll be there the next day!

Post imported post

As always, good food, good company.

Post imported post

BTW guys...remember, I had shells to load and had to go to the dump:X

I'm going to load in a minute and go to the dump tomorrow...unfortunately.
    This is On Topic incidentally, I oc'ed

Anyway, it was pretty and I said, Hell, let's go to Williamsburg. So we did.
    We met another Great Dane...Notice the Canon L series 70-200mm lens..

Well, the gunsmith shop was closed (I need to write another nasty letter to the foundation) so we went to Massey's Camera shop (One of my favorites) and a half hour and $1,400.00 later, the 70-200 magically became an L series 100-400, IS, lens:X:X

I shoulda gone to the dump

Post imported post

peter nap wrote:
    BTW guys...remember, I had shells to load and had to go to the dump:X

I'm going to load in a minute and go to the dump tomorrow...unfortunately.
    This is On Topic incidentally, I oc'ed

Anyway, it was pretty and I said, Hell, let's go to Williamsburg. So we did.
    We met another Great Dane...Notice the Canon L series 70-200mm lens..

Well, the gunsmith shop was closed (I need to write another nasty letter to the foundation) so we went to Massey's Camera shop (One of my favorites) and a half hour and $1,400.00 later, the 70-200 magically became an L series 100-400, IS, lens:X:X

I shoulda gone to the dump

Finally, someone his own size with which to play

Best hang the new lens near the ceiling, just to be safe.

Yata hey

Post imported post

Did some trim work on the new oven install and went to the dump. Now relaxing for a change. OC of coarse. Oh by the way did I mention I made it to the dump

Post imported post

Nice to see everyone Saturday.

Went to Dominion Sun. Confirmed the S&W featherlite is good out to about 10 yards. Further than that, not so much. Beretta does quite a bit better than that.

riverrat
    Remember Peter Nap and Skidmark. Do them proud. Be active. Be well informed. ALL rights matter.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you may have to back up your acts with your life."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Hey NSA! *&$# you. Record this--- MOLON LABE!