• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 1/23

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

We're hiding from Skidmark - don't want what he has. :?

Thought we'd try a different location - The River City Dinner, Parham Rd & I-95.

9:30 AM, Sat. Jan 23 - I'll be there.

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Shh! Don't say where you will be having breakfast. I might find out.

Doc has diagnosed what I have as creeping lung crud, upper variety. I'll either get better or die. Antibiotics prescribed in support of option #1.

stay safe.

skidmark

kennys

imported post

Works for me. I can Pick up my appliance on the way home from there and than put in a full day after words trying to get it installed without too much damage.:uhoh:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I might be there. It's too wet to do any farm work but I need to come back to the burbs. My yard looks like Fred Sanford moved in, I;m making a stock for a 30/06 (1917) and I need to re crown the barrel, I have to make a few more Blammy shells, I have a box full of 44 mag brass that needs cleaning, I need to load some black powder shotgun shells, did I mention I need to do yard work and go tho the dump.

And I need to load a couple hundred 45ACP, and a box or two of 45LC, and some 45/70's

I should go to the dump too

And I need to change the oil in everything I own.

Ought to go to the dump while I;m at it.

kennys

imported post

peter nap wrote:
I might be there. It's too wet to do any farm work but I need to come back to the burbs. My yard looks like Fred Sanford moved in, I;m making a stock for a 30/06 (1917) and I need to re crown the barrel, I have to make a few more Blammy shells, I have a box full of 44 mag brass that needs cleaning, I need to load some black powder shotgun shells, did I mention I need to do yard work and go tho the dump.

And I need to load a couple hundred 45ACP, and a box or two of 45LC, and some 45/70's

Thanks for reminding me, I need to go to the dump also.

To wet to fill pot holes and some in the drive are starting to be good size fishing holes.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

kennys wrote:
peter nap wrote:

To wet to fill pot holes and some in the drive are starting to be good size fishing holes.
Tell me about it Kenny. I've got three miles of roads that look like a mud bog.:X

kennys

imported post

peter nap wrote:
kennys wrote:
peter nap wrote:

Tell me about it Kenny. I've got three miles of roads that look like a mud bog.:X
You got me on that one, much more than I have. Mine wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't shared. One of these days I need to find a small tractor, waiting for the equipment to come back into the yard at work to use, really slows me up sometimes.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

breakfast.jpg

Infidel

imported post

peter nap wrote:

I'm glad you have your priorities straight!....Take care of the Blammy Shells and 45 ACP, forget about everything else; It'll be there the next day! ;)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

BTW guys...remember, I had shells to load and had to go to the dump:X

I'm going to load in a minute and go to the dump tomorrow...unfortunately.
This is On Topic incidentally, I oc'ed

Anyway, it was pretty and I said, Hell, let's go to Williamsburg. So we did.
We met another Great Dane...Notice the Canon L series 70-200mm lens..

400.jpg

Well, the gunsmith shop was closed (I need to write another nasty letter to the foundation) so we went to Massey's Camera shop (One of my favorites) and a half hour and $1,400.00 later, the 70-200 magically became an L series 100-400, IS, lens:X:X

465933.jpg

I shoulda gone to the dump:cry:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
BTW guys...remember, I had shells to load and had to go to the dump:X

I'm going to load in a minute and go to the dump tomorrow...unfortunately.
This is On Topic incidentally, I oc'ed

Anyway, it was pretty and I said, Hell, let's go to Williamsburg. So we did.
We met another Great Dane...Notice the Canon L series 70-200mm lens..

400.jpg

Well, the gunsmith shop was closed (I need to write another nasty letter to the foundation) so we went to Massey's Camera shop (One of my favorites) and a half hour and $1,400.00 later, the 70-200 magically became an L series 100-400, IS, lens:X:X

465933.jpg

I shoulda gone to the dump:cry:
Finally, someone his own size with which to play

Best hang the new lens near the ceiling, just to be safe. :)

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

Did some trim work on the new oven install and went to the dump. Now relaxing for a change. OC of coarse. Oh by the way did I mention I made it to the dump:lol:

riverrat10k

imported post

Nice to see everyone Saturday.

Went to Dominion Sun. Confirmed the S&W featherlite is good out to about 10 yards. Further than that, not so much. Beretta does quite a bit better than that.

riverrat